Marcus Barnes

Nothing against the lad and will

give him time but the comparison of him and Rowe is just mikes apart. One a seasoned striker and one who suggests he’s not good enough. Looks to be a backwards move but hope to be proved wrong with this lad. As long as he can trap a ball and pass and has some pace I’ll be happy but that’s a tough ask I think 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got Alan Groves hair so that's a good start.From the short time he was on he definitely has pace and not afraid of having a shot on goal albeit straight at the keeper. With our means I think we are assembling a decent team.Glad Adams is here.Always  been class  in the lower divisions

10 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Sign up for a basic ifollow package? Might finally give in and do it for the interviews but cba watching a match on a phone or laptop.

My mate says an alternative might be a fire tv stick and a 3rd mate who’s a tech geek. My mate says he can then watch it all on his tv. 

1 hour ago, Wee Bobby said:

Monty. Lawlor injured in warm up. thats why bench was one short. The ref won't let you include a repacement once the team sheet is in.

That's a silly rule where a goalkeeper is concerned.

Oldham Athletic XI – Bilboe (GK), Clarke, Borthwick-Jackson (Badan 46’), Jombati, Garrity, Keillor-Dunn (Barnes 65’), Grant (Ntambwe 84’), McAleny (Jameson 91’), Hilssner, Adams ©, Bahamboula.

Subs – Chapman (GK), Piergianni, Hamer.

Archived