Nothing against the lad and will

give him time but the comparison of him and Rowe is just mikes apart. One a seasoned striker and one who suggests he’s not good enough. Looks to be a backwards move but hope to be proved wrong with this lad. As long as he can trap a ball and pass and has some pace I’ll be happy but that’s a tough ask I think 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Marcus, Welcome to Latics! Good luck with your debut and ignore the critics, some of whom can't wait to see you fail even before you've played! 

Remember what some posted when Bamboozler signed.......give the lad a chance.

2 goals since 2015... I will wait before pleasuring myself over this one 

Got Alan Groves hair so that's a good start.From the short time he was on he definitely has pace and not afraid of having a shot on goal albeit straight at the keeper. With our means I think we are assembling a decent team.Glad Adams is here.Always  been class  in the lower divisions

• Like 2

l couldnt watch. How did we line up? Where did Adams n Hilsner play?

Pass accuracy up at minimum requirement of 81%, very high for us long may it continue.

Also noted we didn't name a full bench.

Thanks 👍🏻

For somebody fond of 'the keeper is the most inportant player on the pitch' and 'everything starts wiith the keeper' l didnt even notice BB played.

ls there a way to watch the full 90mins wo paying?

14 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Thanks 👍🏻

For somebody fond of 'the keeper is the most inportant player on the pitch' and 'everything starts wiith the keeper' l didnt even notice BB played.

ls there a way to watch the full 90mins wo paying?

Yes 😉

2 hours ago, latics22 said:

We will soon knock the confidence out of him....

Luckily no fans allowed in to do that. Some of our fans would certainly have liked to try the first time he misplaced a pass. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Sign up for a basic ifollow package? Might finally give in and do it for the interviews but cba watching a match on a phone or laptop.

My mate says an alternative might be a fire tv stick and a 3rd mate who’s a tech geek. My mate says he can then watch it all on his tv. 

1 hour ago, Wee Bobby said:

Monty. Lawlor injured in warm up. thats why bench was one short. The ref won't let you include a repacement once the team sheet is in.

That's a silly rule where a goalkeeper is concerned.

Oldham Athletic XI – Bilboe (GK), Clarke, Borthwick-Jackson (Badan 46’), Jombati, Garrity, Keillor-Dunn (Barnes 65’), Grant (Ntambwe 84’), McAleny (Jameson 91’), Hilssner, Adams ©, Bahamboula.

Subs – Chapman (GK), Piergianni, Hamer.