League Tables 23.01.2021

Bristolatic

Premier League

@stevesidg's top score of 6 points takes him into pole position, replacing @GlossopLatic.  The only other players to change positions were @nzlatic and @rudemedic, who swapped over as did @disjointed and @aidan_latics.

a5UMbgF.jpg

Championship

There were no predictions from @Harry Bosch and @Stevie_J, which cost the latter his place in the play-offs. Just 3 points was the top score, by @Bristolatic and @oafcmad09. The top two stay the same as @Handsy nips into the last play-off place.

QGREqix.jpg

League 1

@rvlatic failed to post again, which leaves him firmly rooted to the bottom of the table. @CoreyECFC top scored with 6 points, taking him up 2 places and @tGWB's single point takes him into the second automatic promotion slot as @alisonh1981 holds on to 1st place. No one from 7th down changed positions.

8j28mrd.jpg

League 2

There were no predictions from @Jimbooth and @RobinsDuckEgg, the former dropping a place, but the latter retaining top spot as @deyres42 closes the gap to a single point. The top scorer was @hinchy with 6 points and he moves up a place to 3rd and there's no change to the bottom four.

ujiLEmj.jpg

Sorry, mate. I've checked all the way through every prediction and it's definitely not there. If you click here and scroll down to Match 25, you'll see everyone's predictions, including where some have predicted more than once (the last one counts) as they've changed their originals. 

I don't know if @oafcmetty can throw any light on it.

There is a new system coming which, having looked at it for some time as it gets developed and tweaked, looks pretty fool proof. I hasten to add that it's not me that's developed it.

2 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Sorry, mate. I've checked all the way through every prediction and it's definitely not there. If you click here and scroll down to Match 25, you'll see everyone's predictions, including where some have predicted more than once (the last one counts) as they've changed their originals. 

I don't know if @oafcmetty can throw any light on it.

There is a new system coming which, having looked at it for some time as it gets developed and tweaked, looks pretty fool proof. I hasten to add that it's not me that's developed it.

Thanks for the reply. Hope he can, and I don't have to  put this down to reffing (software) error? This is murdering my competitive spirit. I knew i should never have got involved.😂 

Archived