MATCH: vs Cheltenham Town (A) 26/01/21

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

you a mate of Roy’s?  😉

Oh absolutely. 
Cheltenham commentary is as dull to be honest with you. Although they don’t like Kewell. He’s not a pleasant person with all his complaining.

1 minute ago, astottie said:

That's impressive.  Have you got the teams? I'd say Northampton Doncaster Bristol rovers and yeovil. Might be others.

Yeovil (2), Swindon (1), Doncaster(2), Northampton (3), assists for Bristol Rovers (2).

Only teams he hasn't scored against us for are Hereford and Cheltenham.

3 hours ago, JohnnyPimp said:

I understand that the link to check that you’ve posted includes all predictions to date, but could it be set to report back in reverse order so that the latest predictions appear at the top?

Click any cell. Press and hold the Control (Ctrl) button on your keyboard. Press the down arrow on your keyboard - voila! You're now at the bottom of the sheet.

(if it's still loading, you might have to do the above twice. Still, quicker than me recoding the whole thing :chubb:)

Just now, kowenicki said:

some good play in spells here.  well in this.

Agreed. It’s a good game. They have most of the ball, and look decent enough. Our keeper has had to make saves, but all of them I would expect him to make. We’ve had the 3 best chances here, with Garrity, Baha and their keeper nearly spilling in to the net. 

4 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Very true ! Just feel the long throw and how long it takes is killing the game 

Yep, these might try to nick one then park the bus. I think we're technically the better side & could easily have been 2-0 up at half-time. With the Hilssner free kick which I thought was in, Baha rounding the keeper & also when Garrity was clean through before passing it to their keeper. Hopefully we should get a few more chances in the second half.

Archived