• Matt changed the title to MATCH: vs Salford (H) 30/01/21
  • Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The morning after...   It makes me smile when I go back and read through the match thread comments 😊   Prior to the day of the match it’s all about our starting eleven and formatio

Thought he was flagging!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

I wonder what the 4 changes will be for this game?

HK puts names in Mo's flat cap and they go from there. If only four (or less) wingers come out they do it again, needs a min of five wingers per starting XI with three more on bench.

Garrity doesnt go in the cap he goes straight in CM and we build from there..

2 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

HK puts names in Mo's flat cap and they go from there. If only four (or less) wingers come out they do it again, needs a min of five wingers per starting XI with three more on bench.

Can we have Futcher and Clements at centre half?

1 minute ago, Monty Burns said:

Eyres and Holden (Richard) this wknd my steward source tells me..

You can't have 2 left wingers at centre half, that'd be like having a team full of right wingers in centre midfield, ooops I've just picked the team!

2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

😂😂 Right back at left back, 2 wingers in midfield, two wingers up top. Go on the blues 

• Like 1

Don't forget to post your predictions for this one. It's the first of two matches (Salford and Scunthorpe) running the new system alongside the current one before we fully change over for the Exeter match. To those that have not taken part in a number of weeks, give it another go and see what you think. The more that play, the more we can check out the new system.

How to register and play the new system is all in this link but also use the current system here

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
36 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Don't forget to post your predictions for this one. It's the first of two matches (Salford and Scunthorpe) running the new system alongside the current one before we fully change over for the Exeter match. To those that have not taken part in a number of weeks, give it another go and see what you think. The more that play, the more we can check out the new system.

How to register and play the new system is all in this link but also use the current system here

You're one step ahead today Pete!

2 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

2 systems? I struggle to get to grips with 1!!

24 minutes ago, astottie said:

Don't worry. The old one will disappear after the Salford and Scunny games. Then it will only be the new one.

26 minutes ago, astottie said:

Just now, Bristolatic said:

Don't worry. The old one will disappear after the Salford and Scunny games. Then it will only be the new one.

As I have just proven ......

1 hour ago, disjointed said:

This doesn't bode well for me, I have yet to try the new system, get ready for the backlash. 

Right what the fuck is a non numemeric something or other character, trying to put in a password I might remember and this keeps coming up. 

1 hour ago, disjointed said:

Right what the fuck is a non numemeric something or other character, trying to put in a password I might remember and this keeps coming up. 

Just put an ! at the end of your password

6 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Thanks, who would have thought that such a complicated phrase means ! 

Well any symbol would work really, but I thought you'd like that one :)

2 hours ago, disjointed said:

Once you've hit on the password you want, Google can remember it for you. If it asks whether you want Google to save it, click 'Yes' and will/should always come up automatically. Provided you use Google, of course? (The ? is another non-numeric something or other!)

4 hours ago, disjointed said:

This doesn't bode well for me, I have yet to try the new system, get ready for the backlash. 

I went to the school for the hard of thinking 

5 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Don't wting next saesomorry. The old one will disappear after the Salford and Scunny games. Then it will only be the new one.

Old one should stay with the new one starting next season IMO.

At the risk of sounding like Kevin Keegan, I'd love it if we turned this lot over. There seems to be loads of these plastic Man United tribute acts knocking about these days, but these are the worst of the lot for me. I fear for us now though unless we can somehow find a replacement for Danny Rowe.

• Like 1
  • Matt unfeatured this topic