Jump to content

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

 

Old one should stay with the new one starting next season IMO.

I'm not sure what you did to my post that you quoted, but it's a bit different!

 

Anyway, we want to crack on and get the new system up and running asap as more than a few players have had their predictions disappear from the current one and it's costing them points. Not many points, but losing them nevertheless. We can't let that continue to the end of the season.

 

It's another reason why we need everyone to post their predictions in both systems for the Salford and Scunthorpe games so that we can do an accurate cross check before we go 100% live for the Exeter match..

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The morning after...   It makes me smile when I go back and read through the match thread comments 😊   Prior to the day of the match it’s all about our starting eleven and formatio

Thought he was flagging!

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

I'm not sure what you did to my post that you quoted, but it's a bit different!

 

Anyway, we want to crack on and get the new system up and running asap as more than a few players have had their predictions disappear from the current one and it's costing them points. Not many points, but losing them nevertheless. We can't let that continue to the end of the season.

 

It's another reason why we need everyone to post their predictions in both systems for the Salford and Scunthorpe games so that we can do an accurate cross check before we go 100% live for the Exeter match..

Could you ask HK and Flat Cap to post my highlighted bit on the dressing room wall please.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Refuse to accept Salford City as a big derby. It is going to be a tough game though. They have some really good players and, for my money, have the best striker in the division in James Wilson...

Gut wrenching to see the quality in their squad - not quite clicking at the minute (until tomorrow) but think they'll go up automatically.

Always be a non league club though dependent on away fans.

If only we could get financial backing like they have 😢

Link to post
Share on other sites

I despise everything about Salford FC.  Might be irrational... but there it is.

 

I wish them nothing but bad things.

 

Anyhow... tough game.

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Refuse to accept Salford City as a big derby. It is going to be a tough game though. They have some really good players and, for my money, have the best striker in the division in James Wilson...

 

Agree with this, although in the match earlier in the season I thought they flattered to deceive and were very reliant on a moment or two of quality from their forwards.  We were poor against them.

 

I think they'll make the playoffs at least, but we've played better teams this season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I despise everything about Salford FC.  Might be irrational... but there it is.

 

I wish them nothing but bad things.

 

Anyhow... tough game.

 

 

 

 

 

Alright Reg, Irrational no, you're just bitter and twisted, get stuck in!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, C.O.JONES said:

Alright Reg, Irrational no, you're just bitter and twisted, get stuck in!

 

yep

 

'Class of 92'. Manc lad manager, inordinate amounts of cash. etc etc.  Bitter and twisted?  You bet I am.  f**kin' hate 'em

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

 

yep

 

'Class of 92'. Manc lad manager, inordinate amounts of cash. etc etc.  Bitter and twisted?  You bet I am.  f**kin' hate 'em

 

Settle down you'll have a coronary, now go and get your half time bovril. I'm off to tell a ginger neighbour what you said.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

I despise everything about Salford FC.  Might be irrational... but there it is.

 

I wish them nothing but bad things.

 

Anyhow... tough game.

 

 

 

 

 

Whereas I'm just jealous 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Whereas I'm just jealous 

 

Same here Salford have pretty much won the lottery of football ownership really. 

 

Wish we had people who were prepared to throw money st us over a long period of time winning multiple promotions. Doesn't look like they are going to pull out anytime soon either. Plus they are football people who clearly know what they are doing.

Edited by GlossopLatic
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:


Ordinarily I’d be the same...😁... but ‘class of 92’ and Wellens... I can’t get past it. 

 

You mean league 2 title winning manager Richie Wellens and a group of former players who clearly know what they are doing and another billionaire giving them a lot of financial clout.

 

You're right I'd rather have Mo Lemsagam and Barry Owen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

 

You mean league 2 title winning manager Richie Wellens and a group of former players who clearly know what they are doing and another billionaire giving them a lot of financial clout.

 

You're right I'd rather have Mo Lemsagam and Barry Owen.


Yes. I can’t stand him. Where do I say I’d rather have Mo and Barry.  Give your head a wobble. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

I'm going for at least 5 changes, most of which will probably be justified after Tuesday...

 

Then justified the match after is the usual problem.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

I'd go back to a 4-4-2 similar to the Newport game.

 

Lawlor/Bilboe (not bothered)

 

Adams

Clarke

Piergianni

Badan

 

Bahamboula

Garrity

Hilßner

DKD

 

Grant

McAleny

 

Assuming no-one comes in before tomorrow, the team above looks close to what I and many others would pick. The only question mark would be over DKD who had a poor game on Tuesday but he is one of Kewell’s favourites so he will more than likely start.

 

However this is Harry Kewell we are talking about.

 

One thing though - I am baffled by HK not picking Piergianni. He cannot still be carrying a niggling injury so I can only guess that he must have fallen out of favour - and big time given the alternatives at his disposal. So Jombati it is then...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Refuse to accept Salford City as a big derby. It is going to be a tough game though. They have some really good players and, for my money, have the best striker in the division in James Wilson...

Update: Salford striker James Wilson, who pulled out just before the Harrogate game, remains a doubt for Saturday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Update: Salford striker James Wilson, who pulled out just before the Harrogate game, remains a doubt for Saturday.

Unfortunately they've still got Henderson, Hunter, Elliot etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Matt unfeatured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...