MATCH: vs Salford (H) 30/01/21

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Said this a few times in recent years, but I mean it this time. That was the worst 45 minutes I have ever seen from a Latics side. Should be 5-0 now. Salford aren’t that good a side, its us that are that bad. 
Jombati, Clarke, CBJ, Ntambwe, Macalmont simply not good enough. I’d get all 5 off at HT personally. Hilssner and Baha are the only 2 that deserve any credit, but 2 players can’t do it all. 
Kewell has a lot to answer from that 45 mins. We can’t blame the wind for the amount of times we have given the ball away. 

Salford clearly should have a three goal lead, but haven't.

Will need more than the prevailing wind to turn this in the second half.

Dino had a memorable few games where we totally fell apart, this is equal or worse in my opinion.

HK needs to show something here, its a shambles.

Jambatti,Ntwambe and Clarke awful.I know the wind is against them but some Sunday morning football and basic schoolboy errors.Salford should be 5 up.Should never have got rid of  Clarke. Only Bam doing anything.Cant do any worse second half..can they??

1 minute ago, oafc1955 said:

Pidge has to start 2nd half!!

Let’s see how much of that 1st half performance was down to the weather conditions.

I'd have Jambotti, Ntwambe and McCalmont off for starters..although it should be 5 off.  

1 minute ago, Mayfield said:

Grimsby appear to be doing their level best to beat Southend to the drop.

Wonder how long the Bolton board will swallow the utter twaddle Ian Evatt comes out with

Brand Evatt

He actually said “I don’t lose... I don’t do losing”.  He’s a charlatan. 

Archived