1 minute ago, C.O.JONES said:

Clarke is having a stinker

No wonder with those older alongside him who are like rabbits in headlights.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The morning after...   It makes me smile when I go back and read through the match thread comments 😊   Prior to the day of the match it’s all about our starting eleven and formatio

Thought he was flagging!

Posted Images

Said this a few times in recent years, but I mean it this time. That was the worst 45 minutes I have ever seen from a Latics side. Should be 5-0 now. Salford aren’t that good a side, its us that are that bad. 
Jombati, Clarke, CBJ, Ntambwe, Macalmont simply not good enough. I’d get all 5 off at HT personally. Hilssner and Baha are the only 2 that deserve any credit, but 2 players can’t do it all. 
Kewell has a lot to answer from that 45 mins. We can’t blame the wind for the amount of times we have given the ball away. 

• Like 1

Salford clearly should have a three goal lead, but haven't.

Will need more than the prevailing wind to turn this in the second half.

Dino had a memorable few games where we totally fell apart, this is equal or worse in my opinion.

HK needs to show something here, its a shambles.

Jambatti,Ntwambe and Clarke awful.I know the wind is against them but some Sunday morning football and basic schoolboy errors.Salford should be 5 up.Should never have got rid of  Clarke. Only Bam doing anything.Cant do any worse second half..can they??

Harry's last match if we lose?

I'm sure many a Sunday league manager could find better players and organise a team shape better than this.

19 minutes ago, Emcee_Latic said:

I said there was no end product from him but that is mainly due to non of out lot reacting to what he does!!

You aren't 2 in the league on assists with no end product

• Like 1
1 minute ago, oafc1955 said:

Pidge has to start 2nd half!!

Let’s see how much of that 1st half performance was down to the weather conditions.

I'd have Jambotti, Ntwambe and McCalmont off for starters..although it should be 5 off.  

If fans were allowed in the ground today it would have been carnage....we are not improving at all if anything we are getting worse...much worse!

They've pressured us every time at back and with the wind as bad as it is it's caused panicked clearances and giving ball away. Looking forward to Grant on his own jogging round the back 4 with everyone else sat back

12 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Southend are gone. 

Grimsby appear to be doing their level best to beat Southend to the drop.

Wonder how long the Bolton board will swallow the utter twaddle Ian Evatt comes out with

1 minute ago, Mayfield said:

Grimsby appear to be doing their level best to beat Southend to the drop.

Wonder how long the Bolton board will swallow the utter twaddle Ian Evatt comes out with

Brand Evatt

He actually said “I don’t lose... I don’t do losing”.  He’s a charlatan. 

• Matt unfeatured this topic