The New Prediction League System Is Here!

Bristolatic

11 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

On the far right?

Of the list of everyone's predictions. 

3 minutes ago, Handsy said:

On the far right of what the prediction page or the page that shows who’s predicted cause I can’t see it on any so I’ve got two prediction in one on the new system and one on the old both different  this is the third way of predicting we’ve had this season  it’s getting as badly run as the club  we change prediction pages more than we do managers and that’s saying something 

Edited by rudemedic

5 minutes ago, Handsy said:

On the far right of what the prediction page or the page that shows who’s predicted cause I can’t see it on any so I’ve got two prediction in one on the new system and one on the old both different  this is the third way of predicting we’ve had this season  it’s getting as badly run as the club  we change prediction pages more than we do managers and that’s saying something 

On the far right hand side of your prediction. You'll also see it on the page where you can view everyone's preds. If it's not showing, maybe it's bigger than your page is showing, so you might need to scroll across? Just a thought.

And the reason we're changing it again is because a number of players said that their preds had disappeared after posting and, as there was no obvious solution, we've been looking at a better system. There were also complaints that they couldn't see each others preds, so an extra sheet was put in as a stopgap. Now, you can see everything. Hopefully.

18 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

At kick-off today in the Salford match, the following had posted in the old system,  but had not done in the new one. Can you all please replicate your preds in both systems for the Scunthorpe match? If you can't recall what they are, you will be able to see them here

Please help us by using both from now on, otherwise all of @oafcmetty's hard work will be made that bit harder for us.

@aidan_latics

@Hometownclub

@Ryan

@Gentleman

@BP1960

Lawman,

@tGWB

@stevesidg

@Brisbaneblue

@Londonboy

@dannyboy55555

@futchers briefs

@GlossopLatic

@pcassist

@laticsrblue

@MrPartyPants6

@24hoursfromtulsehill

The following had predicted in the new system, but not in the current one.

@oafcmad09 

@Mdireland88

@CoreyECFC

@mackin89

@Latics_Fanatic

Thanks to those that have posted in both. I've cross checked them and they all replicate each other.

A couple of players have already posted preds for Match 28 (Scunthorpe) in the current system. That's fine and you can post them in the new system at any time. In fact, you could complete the entire season's preds if you had a mind to. 

We now have 22 predictions to copy over either one way or the other.

Thanks folks.

This is an update and edit of an earlier post. Please help us by using both systems for the Scunthorpe match. Because I wasn't watching today's match and only listening, I've spent the entire afternoon swapping stuff over. I really don't want to do it again next Saturday.

• 3 weeks later...