Bahamboula

16 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Don't be a dick. 

??.....because our midfield is poor you think a solution is to play fewer players in there ( begs the question who is passing to the wingers you have introduced? The fewer  incompetent midfielders?) ......so satirically the answer to our poor defence is to play fewer defenders ?

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

I can't let this slide. Are you being serious...?

Yes, i have not said he is the worst player to ever pull on a blue shirt but i do believe people are getting a bit carried away with a very average player.

If you would like me to expand,

The positives he brings are that he is potentially an attacking threat, not afraid to run at defenders with a decent amount of pace and the ability to beat a man.

On the downside, his decision making can be sometimes questionable, shooting can be either weak or wayward and he is does not possess the crossing ability of Adams for example.

5 minutes ago, archiecat said:

Yes, i have not said he is the worst player to ever pull on a blue shirt but i do believe people are getting a bit carried away with a very average player.

The positives he brings are that he is potentially an attacking threat, not afraid to run at defenders with a decent amount of pace and the ability to beat a man.

On the downside, his decision making can be sometimes questionable, shooting can be either weak or wayward and he is does not possess the crossing ability of Adams for example.

This is the 2nd Division not the Premier league, what are you expecting?

46 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Midfield would be wide open as theirs would be doubling up on the wingers.

No they wouldn’t...they would have the ball.  Why would they double up on wingers? ....especially

when the ball is 50 yards away with the other winger? ..and anyway in your system Adams has just shut down that space for them and brought another defender with him? 

1 hour ago, archiecat said:

He'd walk into any side in this league and fair few in the one above

Maybe in a side with more quality it might just highlight his own

We'll no doubts find that out soon enough 

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

This is the 2nd Division not the Premier league, what are you expecting?

I can assure you BP my expectations of Latics are very very low and have been for many years, doesn't stop you hoping for better, does it 😉

Ricky Holden at Halifax or Bahamboula now, who would you choose?

2 hours ago, archiecat said:

I can assure you BP my expectations of Latics are very very low and have been for many years, doesn't stop you hoping for better, does it 😉

Ricky Holden at Halifax or Bahamboula now, who would you choose?

Rick went for a big fee from Halifax, Bahamboula was a free agent.

He’s the first player in years who I’ve enjoyed watching,always wants the ball and goes forward with it more often than not making opponents look daft.If you don’t enjoy watching this fella I’d say you’ve been watching too much premier league and not enough league 2!

40 minutes ago, latics22 said:

This Peterborough guy is a right winger 🤔. Ps had my vaccine today, feel a cheat I'm a care manager at 41. Dont feel I need it. Wasnt that bad, see how I feel tomorrow.

Not a cheat, as involved in care management you will have been on the front line with many older people who may have suffered, so a priority IMO.

Archived