Bahamboula

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

I spoke to a scout from Rochdale about Bahambolou yesterday. They had heard his name mentioned so have watched him a few times. He reckons nobody outside of League Two would touch him with a barge-pole because he has far too many flaws in his game. He reckon a scout at Blackpool has said the same. It blew my mind because I think he is the best player I have ever seen, but was very interesting to hear...

Fantastic news. Think he got an assist by fucking a trick up at weekend, that's how good he is.

12 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

“Gives the ball away more than any player I have ever seen at any club”

Mike Keegan. Oldham fan. 

(“Only seen him play three times mind.....against Cheltenham, Grimsby and Salford”)

Mike Keegan must never have seen Derrick Parker then!

Mike is now a massive caricature of your standard Latics fan. Loves us so much he currently hates us. Such sad times. Had a go at him myself when he was trying to tell us AL is actually worse than TTA were. Sorry Mike.

Think l'll skip listening to this but it's looks like it's having the desired effect on the fanbase 👍🏻.

47 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

There's a reason why he's 25 years old, has never had a prolonged spell at any club and is now with us and that reason (unless there is any personal stuff) must be his decision making.  It's hard to imagine we provide the right conditions to settle and make the most of his obvious ability but you never know

Does that apply to 31 year olds too .

2 hours ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

I spoke to a scout from Rochdale about Bahambolou yesterday. They had heard his name mentioned so have watched him a few times. He reckons nobody outside of League Two would touch him with a barge-pole because he has far too many flaws in his game. He reckon a scout at Blackpool has said the same. It blew my mind because I think he is the best player I have ever seen, but was very interesting to hear...

Jamie Vardy was still in non league at the same age as was David Eyeres, I assume they had flaws before then and no league club would touch them with a bargepole.

It's ridiculous to write  off a player at 25yo.

I recommended Eamon O' Keefe when he was 26yo at Mossley and he went on to play in the top flight and became an ROI international.

Bahamboula is a player many clubs would want in their side rather than facing him.

48 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Fantastic news. Think he got an assist by fucking a trick up at weekend, that's how good he is.

Take no damned notice of that lot, he'll of been noticed alright

Head and shoulders above everyone else on a regular basis, he's got it all, as was clearly seen saturday.

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

Can see it now.....’Bahamboula leaves in last minute deal’ club says the offer was too good to turn down!!!😉

Undisclosed fee which we find out is 20k plus sell on.

He does give the ball away quite a lot and has it taken off him, but he is always a real threat. He has improved and now plays a simple pass instead of going on one of his dribbles. This shows he is listening  and wants to be a better player.. On Saturday he beat three men and instead of going for goal (which would probably have failed)  he passed it sideways in an attempt to set someone up who was in a better position.  

We have enough players content to pass it backwards and sideways. It’s great to see Bahamboula taking on players and being generally positive. He can lose the ball as often as he likes for me as long as he’s going forward with it.......bring it on!!!

33 minutes ago, C.O.JONES said:

I bet you thought Sean McCarthorse was a good player too then, 1 good goal against Utd and that's it.

Can't knock Super Sean..

Our last goal scorer in the Premier League!

Archived