Bahamboula

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

I spoke to a scout from Rochdale about Bahamboula yesterday. They had heard his name mentioned so have watched him a few times. He reckons nobody outside of League Two would touch him with a barge-pole because he has far too many flaws in his game. He reckon a scout at Blackpool has said the same. It blew my mind because I think he is the best player I have ever seen, but was very interesting to hear...

Are you sure you are The Lee Sinnott

I couldn't give a toss if he occasionally gives the ball away, he's entertaining to watch and is one of the only players in the squad who consistently tries to be positive on the ball. Of course he's occasionally going to give away possession, otherwise he wouldn't be playing for Latics. But we look a far better side with him in there

20 minutes ago, Mr Banks, Zone 3 said:

I agree, he had goals in him. He was just starting to settle into the team when he had his jaw broken on his return to Oakwell and his Latics career never recovered after that.

Mick Mccarthy. Yarkshire twat. 

26 minutes ago, Mr Banks, Zone 3 said:

I agree, he had goals in him. He was just starting to settle into the team when he had his jaw broken on his return to Oakwell and his Latics career never recovered after that.

Didn't he have a similar misfortune after coming back from injury he broke his hand at Derby? Down there with David Currie for me.

8 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

Didn't he have a similar misfortune after coming back from injury he broke his hand at Derby? Down there with David Currie for me.

Yeah, I'd forgotten he broke his hand too. I agree he was similar to David Currie, in that it never quite happened for him at Boundary Park for one reason or another, but we've certainly had worse though.

On 1/31/2021 at 9:47 PM, latics22 said:

I'd imagine this time tomorrow we wont need a song....

Looks like he’s still here, so let’s sort this song. Channel your inner Lenard Cohen or Jeff Buckley or which ever flavour you prefer and yell;

He plays for Latics on the right.

He takes the piss all day & night.

You won’t get near the ball, he’ll just out do ya.

He brought us light from out the dark.

And now the boys from Boundary Park.

Will sing his name out loud - Bahambula!

Ba-ham-bula

Ba-ham-bula

Ba-ham-bula

Ba-ham-buuuuu-uuuuu-uuuu-la

8 hours ago, Sloshed Joe said:

Looks like he’s still here, so let’s sort this song. Channel your inner Lenard Cohen or Jeff Buckley or which ever flavour you prefer and yell;

He plays for Latics on the right.

He takes the piss all day & night.

You won’t get near the ball, he’ll just out do ya.

He brought us light from out the dark.

And now the boys from Boundary Park.

Will sing his name out loud - Bahambula!

Ba-ham-bula

Ba-ham-bula

Ba-ham-bula

Ba-ham-buuuuu-uuuuu-uuuu-la

I love that, you could put the chorus in the middle instead though but I think it would be a great chant. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived