• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fantastic news. Think he got an assist by fucking a trick up at weekend, that's how good he is.

Or 3 of 4 of the players in the game he watched at the weekend...

Oh for a Sean McCarthy right now!!!

1 hour ago, daniel said:

The swerve on that is incredible. Could watch that all day. 

I’m fairly sure it hits the defenders back. So there was a deflection. Doesn’t make it less good tho.

I remember when we signed him everyone saying another crap import who will be like syla or the others , how wrong we were !!!! Come on Abdullah find us a few more like him we will be sorted then.

Just now, Oldham82 said:

I remember when we signed him everyone saying another crap import who will be like syla or the others , how wrong we were !!!! Come on Abdullah find us a few more like him we will be sorted then.

A gift from the Gods

His unpredictability makes him so damned pleasing on the eye, could watch that goal on a loop

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

It didn’t. 

Are you sure? It starts prob right of centre and goes in near the top left corner. The defender is offering his back at an angle.. The keeper is wrong footed and that defender has his head in his hands. The ball moved a lot if it didn’t flick the defender.

Great goal all the same.

8 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Are you sure? It starts prob right of centre and goes in near the top left corner. The defender is offering his back at an angle.. The keeper is wrong footed and that defender has his head in his hands. The ball moved a lot if it didn’t flick the defender.

Great goal all the same.

It just whipped and curled away. I’m positive 

36 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

It just whipped and curled away. I’m positive 

Straight out of the Rick Holden compendium.

Absolutely brilliant.

He is like the Graphic Artist of goalscorers.

Pick something that already exists, tweak it and shake it about by more than 30% and it is improved exponentially.

Edited by L1onheartNew

I can't stop watching his goal from today, the first touch, little shimmy away from Spearing and then the sweetest strike imaginable. No way does it take a deflection, otherwise it doesn't go into the top corner. A properly breathtaking goal, up there with the Rowe free kick. We've been spoilt this season in that regard

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

Just think, it's quite likely hardly any of us will get to actually see him live in a Latics shirt 😢😢😢

I was thinking that earlier. Depressing.