MATCH: vs Scunthorpe United (A) 06/02/21 Postponed

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

The above team means that Tasdemir and Garrity will be the two loanees to miss out. It highlights the folly of having seven loanees and only being able to include five in a match day squad.

fwiw I can see Tasdemir starting in place of McCalmont if the Peterborough loanee is match fit. But what is in Kewell’s mind is anybody’s guess. Cue starts for Fage, Garrity and Whelan 😳

From the interview with Tasdemir:

“As I’ve said, the only thing that's missing now is just much fitness. Obviously I haven't played in a while so with more training sessions next week I’ll be raring to go and I’m looking forward to taking my opportunity when I’m given it.”

So it’s unlikely that he will feature tomorrow based on his own assessment. 

25 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

From Kewell's iFollow interview, it sounds like Garrity has a knock and probably won't make today's game and as said above Tasdemir isn't quite ready yet.

So at least that solves the loan conundrum for today.

Thank fuck for that. 

12 minutes ago, Inspiral_Carpet said:

Just had it confirmed.  Match off.

Some were saying the pitch was better than it has been for years, perhaps not, I live 4 miles away and the school pitches are OK near me, granted there hasn't been any football played on them for 12 months. 

See below. 

3 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Some were saying the pitch was better than it has been for years, perhaps not, I live 4 miles away and the school pitches are OK near me, granted there hasn't been any football played on them for 12 months. 

Just shows how much I am interested now, I thought we were at home today. Must pay more attention. 😁

7 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Apparently it is flooded so can’t understand why it wasn’t called off earlier.  

Now official.

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2021/february/06022021-scunthorpe-a-postponed/

1 minute ago, C.O.JONES said:

The rugby is good though

In no way, shape or form, can rugby be classed as good. It is second only to American football in the boredom stakes. Baseball runs it close as well.

Just my opinion, of course.

2 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

In no way, shape or form, can rugby be classed as good. It is second only to American football in the boredom stakes. Baseball runs it close as well.

I know what american sport is like I used to live there and I'm only watching the Rugby cos theres nowt else on

3 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Don't mind baseball but rugby is absolutely awful. Very little skill involved when compared with many other sports

2 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Don't mind baseball but rugby is absolutely awful. Very little skill involved when compared with many other sports

Baseball is nine innings of absolute shite, clapping, stamping feet, pretzls and coke, you'd be better off stabbing your head with chop sticks.

16 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

I'm with you there.  Is pent the morning decorating and I can confirm that watching paint dry is indeed more exciting than union

Archived