MATCH: vs Scunthorpe United (A) 06/02/21 Postponed

14 minutes ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

Totally avoidable, 

All you need to do is drag a tarpaulin across and the game is on.

The championship clubs have absolutely no excuse at all.

I don't think a tarpaulin would have worked yesterday the pitch was under 3 or 4 inches of water. 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is ridiculous. Fans need more notice of postponements. I've put my tangerine underpants and socks on for no reason.

Lawlor Adams Pidge  Clarke CBJ   Hilßner McCalmont DKD   Bahamboula Grant McAleny.

Were 13th how can there only be 2 or 3 worse than us?

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

Totally avoidable, 

All you need to do is drag a tarpaulin across and the game is on.

The championship clubs have absolutely no excuse at all.

Doubt it. The water still has to go somewhere 

On 07/02/2021 at 1:21 PM, oafc1955 said:

Little chance of the Exeter game going ahead op.... freezing temperatures all week!

Pitch inspection 12 noon.

4 hours ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

I'm assuming that's for their game tonight at Barrow?

Misread

Edited by al_bro
1 hour ago, latics22 said:

Quite a few games tonight and over the weekend, we have closed the gap on games in hand without much change. The snow and rain has been good.

Southend and Stevenage won against the odds and there are only three points between 12th and 19th, with a couple played more or less games than Latics. It's tight. 

This league is ridiculous....the current leaders have only a very average 1.7 PPG record. If we can put a winning run together this month we’ll be right in the mix...we have 4 key games against teams in the top seven and a home game against Barrow.

We could also have a poor run and the season would be as good as over...

• Like 1
15 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

This league is ridiculous....the current leaders have only a very average 1.7 PPG record. If we can put a winning run together this month we’ll be right in the mix...we have 4 key games against teams in the top seven and a home game against Barrow.

We could also have a poor run and the season would be as good as over...

I'm with you, anyone from us up, still has every chance of finishing in the top seven.

No stand outs and last night's two home shockers only go to show, there's no consistency at all.

35 minutes ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

I'm with you, anyone from us up, still has every chance of finishing in the top seven.

No stand outs and last night's two home shockers only go to show, there's no consistency at all.

This squad of players isn't finishing top 7, we need to ensure we don't get dragged into the relegation dogfight. 

2 minutes ago, disjointed said:

This squad of players isn't finishing top 7, we need to ensure we don't get dragged into the relegation dogfight. 

Can't see it myself after the Salford result and expect us to see off Exeter aswell, if it's on. 

42 minutes ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

Can't see it myself after the Salford result and expect us to see off Exeter aswell, if it's on. 

We ain't going to get that much luck again in a game this season, Salford had us dead and buried, we were shite 1st half, too many games we struggle to do the basics I would say there are only 2 or 3 teams worse than us. 

1 hour ago, disjointed said:

We ain't going to get that much luck again in a game this season, Salford had us dead and buried, we were shite 1st half, too many games we struggle to do the basics I would say there are only 2 or 3 teams worse than us. 

I'll take the luck and run with it, had me clicking my heels, seeing the big project put down by a proper club.

Glass half full myself 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, disjointed said:

Were 13th how can there only be 2 or 3 worse than us?

• Like 2
  • Matt unfeatured this topic