Season Tickets 2021/22

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Until Owen and Mo are fucked off, I will be declining the offer. 

I think many feel the same.  Good offer, mind.

If Karl was wound-up by the lack of Twitter likes for an article, I wonder what the reaction would be if the uptake isn't anywhere near what they expect on this...

1 hour ago, disjointed said:

Until Owen and Mo are fucked off, I will be declining the offer. 

This is an amazing offer financially. However, they still can't confirm that fans can use the North Stand - Shitpeas fuck off. We still have a thoroughly incompetent director of football - Mo fuck off. 

Going away to think of a way that I might be hurting Abdallah by taking it up. 

1 hour ago, Magic Mikey said:

This is an amazing offer financially. However, they still can't confirm that fans can use the North Stand - Shitpeas fuck off. We still have a thoroughly incompetent director of football - Mo fuck off. 

Going away to think of a way that I might be hurting Abdallah by taking it up. 

Well you wouldn’t be giving as much money as previously...

That is frankly excellent. Think of it as buying an iFollow season ticket at around £4 per match and then with forethought/hindsight if we actually get in the ground it's a bonus. Thats what l'll be doing anyway.

On top of that have we ever announced this early?

Signs of effort being put in?

Awaits witty 'semi pro prices bc thats where were heading' that will be real funny cant wait for that 🙄

It might appeal to a few supporters sitting on the fence but until the bigger picture is addressed it won’t have the proper impact an offer of this magnitude deserves....

FFS....SORT THE NORTH STAND DEBACLE OUT IMMEDIATELY, AS IN RIGHT NOW...ALONG WITH A MESSAGE OF INTENT REGARDING THE PLAYING SQUAD AND CLUB AMBITIONS and then, and only then it would be a very good offer indeed!!

If not and we are still in a 3 sided stadium and once again subjected to another season of shite with yet another new squad of underperforming recruits, in the long run it will make no difference whatsoever!!!

2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

That is frankly excellent. Think of it as buying an iFollow season ticket at around £4 per match and then with forethought/hindsight if we actually get in the ground it's a bonus. Thats what l'll be doing anyway.

On top of that have we ever announced this early?

Signs of effort being put in?

Awaits witty 'semi pro prices bc thats where were heading' that will be real funny cant wait for that 🙄

Yeah Corney did in 2016 when he was desperate for the cash. Moore also did earlier still before the summer he fucked off 🤔

These are very reasonable prices all it would take is for AL MO and BO to leave and it would see a surge in season ticket sales probably back upto the 2500-3000 mark.

Yes, that's true. If still nobody buys one then it's a massive message.

l'm an over positive twat so l'm still regularly flitting between 'one last chance' and 'thats it fuck him' since Scholes about 25 times most recently with Rowe but lve managed to convince myself Hilsner and Adams are better. plain as day he's an narcissistic nutjob but l still think he's trying to win. If theres a few hundred of the latter mindset last thing he needs is all of us having a season ticket and the season starts poorly fuckinell it would be boo boy central.

3 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Yeah Corney did in 2016 when he was desperate for the cash. Moore also did earlier still before the summer he fucked off 🤔

These are very reasonable prices all it would take is for AL MO and BO to leave and it would see a surge in season ticket sales probably back upto the 2500-3000 mark.

l remember that, this is much better tho bc if l wana wait and see the signings then buy one a week before the season starts it will cost me £230 whereas l think Corneys deal if you did that you had to buy the northstand or sumat. £230 is a top price l'm doin it and the club announcing it now gives me a small nudge into the just think of him as scarface and get on board type positivity.

Archived