Season Tickets 2021/22

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Would rather go bust than have City or United fans turning up...

Easy Tiger

We have 1,654 supporters happy to advance funding to support the Lemsagam regime as custodians of our club 

Baffles me 🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, tGWB said:

Easy Tiger

We have 1,654 supporters happy to advance funding to support the Lemsagam regime as custodians of our club 

Baffles me 🤦‍♂️

I don't believe for 1 minute 1654 people are happy to advance funding to support the regime when we actually analyse the facts. 

People on Twitter have sussed out that they are attempting to con our fan base with season ticket figures that are a complete disaster. 

You could almost believe the CEO's job rested on the success of the scheme which is doomed. That's sad because it has always been known that the loyal fan base would stand by the club at average prices around £270. 

Somehow, somebody believed that big reductions would swell the sales which has not happened. This is an attempt to put a brave face on an embarrassing situation. 

Perhaps the club would provide a breakdown of the the sales in respect of full payers, concession, students,children. 

This season,there are also 125 free tickets issued together with free children with an adult. In fact I would suggest that sales for paying ticket holders is down on last season and let's not embarrass the club comparing the season before.

The club fail to tell us that the prices this year are greatly reduced from previous years and the revenue brought in to date will be well down on previous years.  It's not the figures KE, it's the revenue and given your title of Chief Accountant when at United, it might have been expected you would have known of this.

The club seems to think it has made great strides comparing sales in this disastrous season but even then last years revenue would be greater than present.

As pointed out be many this is a disaster, our take up of season tickets to date and at the prices they are sold, the club needs to sell between 3500-4000, to even match the revenue of two years ago.

It really is annoying that fans are taken as half wits and expected to believe this nonsense. 

Let's see the figures CEO for the past three seasons and I mean the revenue brought into the club at the same dates.

2 hours ago, tGWB said:

Easy Tiger

Baffles me 🤦‍♂️

There is also the part that perhaps goes unnoticed that a lot of those ST's are free. For example, I got 3 season tickets, but two of them are for Under 5's so were free...

2 hours ago, PeteG said:

I don't believe for 1 minute 1654 people are happy to advance funding to support the regime when we actually analyse the facts. 

People on Twitter have sussed out that they are attempting to con our fan base with season ticket figures that are a complete disaster. 

You could almost believe the CEO's job rested on the success of the scheme which is doomed. That's sad because it has always been known that the loyal fan base would stand by the club at average prices around £270. 

Somehow, somebody believed that big reductions would swell the sales which has not happened. This is an attempt to put a brave face on an embarrassing situation. 

Perhaps the club would provide a breakdown of the the sales in respect of full payers, concession, students,children. 

This season,there are also 125 free tickets issued together with free children with an adult. In fact I would suggest that sales for paying ticket holders is down on last season and let's not embarrass the club comparing the season before.

The club fail to tell us that the prices this year are greatly reduced from previous years and the revenue brought in to date will be well down on previous years.  It's not the figures KE, it's the revenue and given your title of Chief Accountant when at United, it might have been expected you would have known of this.

The club seems to think it has made great strides comparing sales in this disastrous season but even then last years revenue would be greater than present.

As pointed out be many this is a disaster, our take up of season tickets to date and at the prices they are sold, the club needs to sell between 3500-4000, to even match the revenue of two years ago.

It really is annoying that fans are taken as half wits and expected to believe this nonsense. 

Let's see the figures CEO for the past three seasons and I mean the revenue brought into the club at the same dates.

Do you post anything that isn't a dig at KE? Are you one of the Owen/Partington/'Burk'ett crew by any chance who not so long ago would defend the club at all costs even when the blatantly obvious was staring you in the face. Not got your own way so have a complete change of tack, behave in a way you've ridiculed others for in the past.

36 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Do you post anything that isn't a dig at KE? Are you one of the Owen/Partington/'Burk'ett crew by any chance who not so long ago would defend the club at all costs even when the blatantly obvious was staring you in the face. Not got your own way so have a complete change of tack, behave in a way you've ridiculed others for in the past.

Funny how there's no request for numbers of renewals vs new.

With regards to season tickets I'm tempted to get one if only to guarantee tickets for Harrogate, Barrow and Salford all of which will be popular particularly if we have a decent season which I think we are due, could even end up with a Stockport, Halifax or a Wrexham in there, Dale, Bolton, Morecambe, Wigan and Tranmere could potentially make for some good away days next season depending on where they finish.

30 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

With regards to season tickets I'm tempted to get one if only to guarantee tickets for Harrogate, Barrow and Salford all of which will be popular particularly if we have a decent season which I think we are due, could even end up with a Stockport, Halifax or a Wrexham in there, Dale, Bolton, Morecambe, Wigan and Tranmere could potentially make for some good away days next season depending on where they finish.

Never thought of it that way, how much are they for an adult, can't be arsed with home games 

39 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Never thought of it that way, how much are they for an adult, can't be arsed with home games 

I think they are 200 for an adult who isn't renewing from last season which is very reasonable, I personally feel they will shift upto 3000 at that price and several aways next season.

Barrow 650

Harrogate 700

Salford 1100

Will all be off limits without a season ticket.

Personally I wouldn't be confident that home fans will be allowed at all 46 league games next season. Nevermind away fans. 

Attendance may be subject to conditions like having a negative test or proof of vaccination. 

I doubt away ends will have their pre-pandemic capacity either. 

1 hour ago, rudemedic said:

Personally I wouldn't be confident that home fans will be allowed at all 46 league games next season. Nevermind away fans. 

Attendance may be subject to conditions like having a negative test or proof of vaccination. 

I doubt away ends will have their pre-pandemic capacity either. 

I wonder if ifollow will allow UK streaming next season for home and away games?

2 hours ago, BP1960 said:

I wonder if ifollow will allow UK streaming next season for home and away games?

Maybe, if the capacity is cut to 25% of home fans only. They are talking of possibly 50% at Wembley for the Euros final and allowing away fans. How the clubs respond to Ifollow covering the games though, I don't know. If it's only 25% of capacity then possibly, but 25% at some lower league clubs like us would be a normal crowd.

Archived