Season Tickets 2021/22

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, 100milesaway said:

If it stays closed there will be no season ticket for me.

Same for me. If there is genuinely something wrong in that stand then all the club has to do is explain the problems and people might understand the situation.

The fact that they don't say anything tells you that it's the Chuckle Brothers being pillocks.

9 hours ago, 100milesaway said:

If it stays closed there will be no season ticket for me.

4 hours ago, Emcee_Latic said:

Same for me. If there is genuinely something wrong in that stand then all the club has to do is explain the problems and people might understand the situation.

The fact that they don't say anything tells you that it's the Chuckle Brothers being pillocks.

Closed to supporters since January 2020 without any meaningful communication from the Owner and Club Board as to why

https://www.theoldhamtimes.co.uk/news/18193114.amp/

The Foundation has requested SAG reports under the Freedom of Information act, from the council. This is to see if there is anything on record for any stand and remedial action. Hammersmith and Fulham council publish the reports for Fulham and QPR on council website.

We have had to appeal their rejection. It is called requesting a review and we have chased this twice now. 

The second part is fan representation on the SAG team, again council are challenging it and are seeking outside legal advice. Even though other supporters are on their local SAG teams. Robins Trust for example.

In our last meeting with CEO Karl he suggested he needed until April. hmmmm

1 hour ago, deyres42 said:

Other than saving a few quid what is the incentive to buy at this time? We don't know how the landscape will look yet restriction wise.

That's not how your average Paul and Jeni think though, is it?

5 hours ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

I dunno, Rob. 678 season tickets at £160 a pop is administration tackle. Maybe @PeteGhad a point...

Pretty obvious really that the offer was not sustainable unless we sold in excess of 3,000 - 3,500 ST's. Given the club have loaded up with EFL loans and that means a transfer embargo until repaid and they will be taken from future solidarity payments it's certainly a bleak short term future. We will have to sell Bhamboula (only saleable asset really) for a decent amount just to get us to next season, i'm certainly in no rush to purchase a ticket right now.

25 minutes ago, PeteG said:

Pretty obvious really that the offer was not sustainable unless we sold in excess of 3,000 - 3,500 ST's. Given the club have loaded up with EFL loans and that means a transfer embargo until repaid and they will be taken from future solidarity payments it's certainly a bleak short term future. We will have to sell Bhamboula (only saleable asset really) for a decent amount just to get us to next season, i'm certainly in no rush to purchase a ticket right now.

Not getting a freebie this year?

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

That had Barry Owen written all over it...

50 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I've never heard of Mo scouting the lower leagues...

Who signs who is moot in this instance, the point is money was made available. Are we to believe we we’re the only ones in for Mac in the summer? Wheater was on how much - 4/5k a week. Where did he suddenly find the money to pay blitz off in courts? We have 11/12 players under contract for next season. That’s with no match day income for over 12 months, and sponsors leaving. 

Posters are saying we face apocalypse because ticket sales are low. I don’t think that’s the case. I think as long as Mo enjoys playing football manager AL will fund it.

The fans are irrelevant

27 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Where did he suddenly find the money to pay blitz off in courts?

Didn't he borrow it from someone who offered to buy the club? Then sacked the member of staff who introduced him.

Archived