Season Tickets 2021/22

2 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Are you surprised? Can’t wait to take my Newcastle supporting exile and explaining why the best stand in the ground opposite is empty…

Dont worry about it, most of the other three will be 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Don’t know how many on here this will apply to but on Sky News now that people going to football will need to be double jabbed.

Id be interested to know how many at Wembley last week where 

I am so doesn’t affect me 

Edited by Chaddyexile84

22 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Don’t know how many on here this will apply to but on Sky News now that people going to football will need to be double jabbed.

Id be interested to know how many at Wembley last week where 

I am so doesn’t affect me 

Wembley was a test event so I think they all needed to prove they were at least negative for the research afterwards to b accurate. And I dont think it will affect us as it says any venue with 16,000 attendees. So unless we draw a big club in the cup it won't affect us. And its from sept onwards too so I could change massively by then as near all adults will have been offered both jabs

Edited by Chris15Arm
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

Wembley was a test event so I think they all needed to prove they were at least negative for the research afterwards to b accurate. And I dont think it will affect us as it says any venue with 16,000 attendees. So unless we draw a big club in the cup it won't affect us. And its from sept onwards too so I could change massively by then as near all adults will have been offered both 

Edited by Dave_Og

I work with a girl who went to the British gran prix. She was meant to do one of the quick flo tests, then declare herself if she had it. She didn’t do the test and declared herself free of COVID. It’s the same with teachers, if they lie there is no way of proving it.

I went to Wembley for the Italy v Spain semi and the British gp on Saturday. Same Covid system for both. Bit of a joke really, very easy to get around if you wanted to. Wouldn’t surprise me if there was a big surge in cases linked to all those test events. 

ln my industry we are tested every 24hrs. Some times they send a medic who does it, some times they send a runner who gives us the test and asks us to do it and recently whilst working for a very large publicly funded body we were told to test ourselves and only report back a positive test.

We will be back in lockdown by October.

4 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Anyone had an email or anything yet from the club about when they are ready?  Said on the official on 15th it would be this week

Last thing I saw regarding tickets, they were still switching systems. Mind you, with the skeleton staff AL employs it will probably go right to the wire.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, al_bro said:

Last thing I saw regarding tickets, they were still switching systems. Mind you, with the skeleton staff AL employs it will probably go right to the wire.

Well they seem to be doing that with our final 3 signings so why not? 

Just a small point on this one  -  it will only affect me and the other three people have have bought season tickets - but like many people I paid early for mine to enable the owners to get organised.

It's less than 2 weeks before the season starts.

I am on staycation next week - going to see how Jimmy Crankie runs Scotland - and am back on Saturday just in time for the game.

I need my season ticket now - not a week on Saturday when I have to join the line of 3 outside the ticket office!

I will e-mail supporter services tomorrow but am not too hopeful!

Piss up and brewery come to mind - why have a ticket office and staff if you use an outside agency (on decent commission) to sell your tickets.

Rant over.................

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Millibob said:

Just a small point on this one  -  it will only affect me and the other three people have have bought season tickets - but like many people I paid early for mine to enable the owners to get organised.

I am on staycation next week - going to see how Jimmy Crankie runs Scotland - and am back on Saturday just in time for the game.

I need my season ticket now - not a week on Saturday when I have to join the line of 3 outside the ticket office!

Piss up and brewery come to mind - why have a ticket office and staff if you use an outside agency (on decent commission) to sell your tickets.

Email supporter services - you will get a lovely warm response that they “will put the info on the website when known” 

I received a similarly warm response when I asked if fans would be allowed for the Burnley game as I was hoping to take my terminally ill mate who’s a Burnley fan “it will on the website in due course”.

Karl, I have to say was excellent when he picked it up though in the end my friend was too ill to go anyway.

That supporter services manager could do with some customer service and smiling lessons 

Edited by Chaddyexile84

1 minute ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Email supporter services - you will get a lovely warm response that they “will put the info on the website when known” 

I received a similarly warm response when I asked if fans would be allowed for the Burnley game as I was hoping to take my terminally ill Burnley fan “it will on the website in due course”.

Karl, I have to say was excellent when he picked it up though in the end my friend was too ill to go anyway.

That supporter services manager could do with some customer service and smiling lessons 

Cheers - e-mail sent - very polite (for me). I await the reply with everything crossed!

55 minutes ago, Millibob said:

I emailed Karl about this on Saturday. Reckons we will hear more this week, but his first paragraph took me aback a bit; "I'm not sure why the panic. 2 weeks until the season but I guess i's just another rock to throw at us for no particular reason by the fans."

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

I emailed Karl about this on Saturday. Reckons we will hear more this week, but his first paragraph took me aback a bit; "I'm not sure why the panic. 2 weeks until the season but I guess i's just another rock to throw at us for no particular reason by the fans."

well considering their own statement on the webpage on the 15th july said we would hear the week just ended 

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2021/july/15072021-season-cards-update/

if they supply the rocks - FFS they are absolutely clueless 

* I note they have edited the article to “this month” so have another week to go 

Edited by Chaddyexile84

9 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Good grief

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Jeez 🙄 and he’s our CEO? 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Hahahahaha not a chance he’s actually said that ? This mans leading our club. Karl the new Barry? 

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

15 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Hahahahaha not a chance he’s actually said that ? This mans leading our club. Karl the new Barry? 

He has, I’ve seen it….

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Pathetic.