Season Tickets 2021/22

16 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Pathetic. 

He’s got a proper “no one likes me on the internet” syndrome - like a 12 year old girl who’s dance doesn’t get enough likes and he’s meant to re-engage with the fans.

As I said he was very good about wanting to bring my friend to the Burnley game but overall he is shockingly bad - no wonder the ticket office get away with being so cold 

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

He’s got a proper “no one likes me on the internet” syndrome - like a 12 year old girl who’s dance doesn’t get enough likes and he’s meant to re-engage with the fans.

As I said he was very good about wanting to bring my friend to the Burnley game but overall he is shockingly bad - no wonder the ticket office get away with being so cold 

Aye

I also particularly like the inference that - the fans need to calm down because we’re doing a good job thank you very much. 🙄

He’s either in complete denial because he wants the pay-check, or he has zero self awareness. Probably both. 

7 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Rang the ticket office, STs are in the process of printing and more info will be on the website soon and emails sent out.

My e-mail says Gina hopes to contact everyone this week and she's going as fast as she can. (She's probably busy dealing with the likes of me and BP1960)

No good to me if I can't pick mine up this week.

I think we need to have a "Customer Care" department at B P because at the moment it's looking more like a

" Don't give a shit - thanks for your money " department.:peepwall:

If the staff hadn't been cut to the bone and the ticket office had more than one person. The task may have completed by now. It's obvious KE is feeling the heat.

Back in the day when I had a ST (the old paper book). We picked them up around June I think.

8 minutes ago, al_bro said:

If the staff hadn't been cut to the bone and the ticket office had more than one person. The task may have completed by now. It's obvious KE is feeling the heat.

Back in the day when I had a ST (the old paper book). We picked them up around June I think.

Even now the printing is hardly arduous - you press a button and it prints off stand by stand - it literally needs one person to stack the cards 

6 minutes ago, MikeF said:

Available to collect from Thursday

Season Ticket Collection

Dear Season Ticket Holder
The Club would firstly like to apologise for the delay in sending confirmation emails on this matter.

We are pleased to inform all Season Ticket holders that they will be able to collect their 2021/22 season card this week and next ahead of the new campaign commencing on 7thAugust v Newport County.

From Thursday 29 July, the Ticket Office situated on Furtherwood Road in the Main Stand will be open during the times at the bottom of this email, to allow Season ticket holders to collect their cards.

A relevant form of identification will need to be shown over the counter for this to be completed. Unfortunately, season cards will not be posted but supporters further afield will be able to collect theirs ahead of kick-off next weekend, from an organised collection point.

The Ticket Office will be open during the following days and hours:

Thursday 29th July - 10:00 until 19:00
Friday 30th July - 10:00 until 18:00
Monday 2nd Aug - 10:00 until 16:00
Tuesday 3rd Aug - 10:00 until 15:00
Wednesday 4th Aug - 10:00 until 19:00
Thursday 5th Aug - 10:00 until 16:00
Friday 6th Aug - 10:00 until 18:00

For further assistance, please email supporter.services@oldhamathletic.co.uk or call 0161 624 4972.

5 minutes ago, MikeF said:

Available to collect from Thursday

Ah my e-mail of last night worked wonders.

Perhaps I should sent one to AL and MO - just saying..............................

25 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

This

Is anyone honestly surprised when you see how utterly useless the people running our football club are that they can't properly organise this.

oh yeah it’s all the fans fault isn’t it? You and OAFCMetty should apply for roles with the club ffs 

20 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

oh yeah it’s all the fans fault isn’t it? You and OAFCMetty should apply for roles with the club ffs 

Why would I want to work for these morons?

Look I'm not having a go at people who want to still go that's fine that's your decision.

But you don't need me to tell you, that these people don't care about us and as a result can't get even do the basic things right.

17 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Even now the printing is hardly arduous - you press a button and it prints off stand by stand - it literally needs one person to stack the cards 

Every cloud has a silver lining, at least they have had one less stand to cope with

18 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Can’t believe they won’t post and not open weekends - because I have nothing better to do after work than drive 40 miles to Oldham 

When you bought the season ticket the club could have had a 'posting it out option', and charging a couple of quid more for the privilege.

In the old days you'd just send in a stamped addressed envelope with your paper application!

Ticket News

Ticketing Update

1 Hour ago

Large

Supporter Services would like to provide details to all Latics fans ahead of the new 2021/22 season.

Season Card Collections
The club has now attempted to contact all current Season Ticket holders via email to provide information on the collection of their cards. This will start from tomorrow (Thursday 29 July) at the Ticket Office which is situated in the Main Stand off Furtherwood Road at Boundary Park.

The following opening hours will be in operation:

Thursday 29 July 10am-7pm
Friday 30 July 10am-6pm
Monday 2 August 10am-4pm
Tuesday 3 August 10am-3pm
Wednesday 4 August 10am-7pm
Thursday 5 August 10am-4pm
Friday 6 August 10am-6pm

Please note, one form of relevant and valid identification (for example, passport or driving licence) should be presented over the counter at the time of collecting your season card(s).

Unfortunately, season cards will not be posted due to the tight timescales, but supporters further afield will be able to collect theirs ahead of kick-off next weekend at a dedicated collection point.

Season Ticket Sales
Following a complete switch to a new ticketing system and provider, the club will put season tickets back on sale for the Main Stand and Jimmy Frizzell Stand from tomorrow at midday (Thursday 29 July).

These can be purchased and renewed online only by clicking here

More information is available by clicking here.

Regarding a brief, but promising update on the North Stand, the club has had some very productive communications with the landlord and is hoping to make a further detailed announcement in the near future.

The near future, will that be next week? next month? next season?They’ve had 18 months to sort it out and are still fucking about a week away from another new season!

They really are taking the piss!!!!

10 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

The near future, will that be next week? next month? next season?They’ve had 18 months to sort it out and are still fucking about a week away from another new season!

They really are taking the piss!!!!

Number 3, weeks/ months.

Or is it more likely to be number 4?

https://www.espressoenglish.net/10-english-phrases-for-talking-about-the-future/

Archived