Season Tickets 2021/22

17 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Unfortunately, season cards will not be posted due to the tight timescales,

Surely one or two people spending a few hours posting them out will take up less time than having to sit at the ticket office window serving one person at a time, many of whom will be members of the "how many have we sold?" brigade wanting a quick chat aswell....? 

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, HeysideBlue said:

Trying to buy a ST but keep getting this message popping up and it won’t let me add it too the basket anyone else having this problem? D1291D9C-7D38-42DF-84A0-C44D4294DA3E.jpeg.2cabee9585d6bb1ea092185fade83f18.jpeg

There may be some available in the North stand. It's always worth a try. 

17 hours ago, HeysideBlue said:

Trying to buy a ST but keep getting this message popping up and it won’t let me add it too the basket anyone else having this problem? D1291D9C-7D38-42DF-84A0-C44D4294DA3E.jpeg.2cabee9585d6bb1ea092185fade83f18.jpeg

I take it that the dark blue seats are vacant. Is that right?

The message at the bottom is very odd, "Please leave no empty seats". Are they begging fans to buy them all?

11 minutes ago, al_bro said:

The message at the bottom is very odd, "Please leave no empty seats". Are they begging fans to buy them all?

FTFY. It's a message for Ab and Mo from a website rebel (and fair play to him/her!).

18 hours ago, HeysideBlue said:

Presumably the poor guy in the middle second row from the top has COVID?

17 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

is it possible to just go to the ticket office on weds and buy one with cash? Seems like a very silly question but ya never know with Latics 😂

£240 is it?

On the post the put out last week they said online only. ST are £230

C8820503-7C61-4B7F-AEF7-7FCF27D3F196.jpeg

13 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Anyone know where the ‘Atheticos’ are sitting (standing) this season?  

I Imagine it will the same place as they agreed to be able to go behind the goal in the RRE.

That's if they haven't disbanded or taking part in the boycott of course

30 minutes ago, Crowngreen said:

I  am hearing from a usually reliable ex Latics reporter press source that the North Stand will remain closed this season and that the money owed to Blitz has not been paid. Anybody know about this ?

Hope not. The club said talks had been productive… but who knows. 

On 7/30/2021 at 3:15 PM, al_bro said:

I had it when purchasing mine, i had no issue purchasing my ticket next to this red mark.

Archived