Currently  mid table in Lg2

Shocking Home form albeit 2 recent wins

Great Away form tailing off

Transfer Window hit n miss

No North Stand update 

✅ £160 for ST Renewals

✅ Kids deals look good 

🤔 £200 for New 

With a good run up to the end of April,  particularly at Boundary Park, giving hope for next season, I can see a very decent take up 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not offended. I can't see far enough if I am in the Rochdale Road End and I suffer from arthritis and if I don't have enough leg room it becomes very painful. I moved to the North Stand because it sol

If the North Stand situation is resolved, I'll get one. If not, I won't, and will pick and choose my matches.

Agreed. The off season will be just as important as the prices don't steeply jump, inviting prudence and squad assessment before diving in. lf we end strong (as lve repeatedly said we will 🛳) then l'l

2 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

If not and we are still in a 3 sided stadium and once again subjected to another season of shite with yet another new squad of underperforming recruits, in the long run it will make no difference whatsoever!!!

The difference will be that we will all be paying less to watch ‘another season of shite’ ...

I’m torn on this. 

On the one hand, it’s good the club are trying to be very reasonable and offering great value. 

On the other hand I worry that they still don’t get the depth of feeling, and could be inadvertently shooting them selves in the foot. IE I think a lot of fans would pay more if they could believe we would be run competently. 

Ultimately if they get similar take up at lower prices we all know what that means. Getting the fundamentals right, will bring more in than another x amount off season tickets IMO. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

If the North Stand situation is resolved, I'll get one. If not, I won't, and will pick and choose my matches.

Exactly. 

And I think there’s a lot more like you. 

Starting to think AL just hasn’t got the money for the rent. So makes offers like this to fill up the other three stands. 

Doesn’t work like that unfortunately. 

9 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Exactly. 

And I think there’s a lot more like you. 

Starting to think AL just hasn’t got the money for the rent. So makes offers like this to fill up the other three stands. 

Doesn’t work like that unfortunately. 

I haven’t had a season ticket since 2014/15 - picked and choose then stopped altogether in 2019 bar the odd ifollow match this season 

Im getting one as £200 is a no brainer

Not saying we will get thousands but I won’t be the only one thinking that 

Edited by Chaddyexile84

Many have said over the last few years that we should be doing low season ticket prices as I believe others have done. 

I appreciate the strange times that we are in and the feeling against the owners but it a bloody good deal

• Like 1

Recently decided to get a ST after not renewing for the last 2 seasons. This is a great deal. I can only hope that the recent stability at the club continues. 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I haven’t had a season ticket since 2014/15 - picked and choose then stopped altogether in 2019 bar the odd ifollow match this season 

Fair do’s.

Hope they do get good take up. Time will tell I suppose. 

59 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Very much a brainer for many of us. Cheap football versus denying income to the Lemmies to try and force them out. 

2 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

Very much a brainer for many of us. Cheap football versus denying income to the Lemmies to try and force them out. 

Fair comment and you are of course entitled to your opinion 

Im no fan of the Lemmies but I wasn’t that enamoured with Corney or Stott and Brierley before him.

I can watch some (admittedly shite) football at a very reasonable price. Lemmy staying or going will not rest one iota on my £200 - Barry Owen hanging around like some kind of barnacle for the last 20 odd years is proof of that 

37 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I can watch some (admittedly shite) football at a very reasonable price. Lemmy staying or going will not rest one iota on my £200 - Barry Owen hanging around like some kind of barnacle for the last 20 odd years is proof of that

Now if Mr Lemsagam was to play his Joker and ‘retire’ the old guard, with the new season ticket price deal, it could well convince a few hundred more fans to buy 

Thoughts ? 

Problem is it has been said by a few now including Karl Evans that BO is invaluable to the club with his knowledge of the EFL and H&S and the fact he works for nothing suggests he ain’t going anywhere soon!

5 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

FFS....SORT THE NORTH STAND DEBACLE OUT IMMEDIATELY, AS IN RIGHT NOW...ALONG WITH A MESSAGE OF INTENT REGARDING THE PLAYING SQUAD AND CLUB AMBITIONS and then, and only then it would be a very good offer indeed!!

Who are you shouting at here? I presume it’s AL, OEC and Blitz?  They are ALL to blame. 

29 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Problem is it has been said by a few now including Karl Evans that BO is invaluable to the club with his knowledge of the EFL and H&S and the fact he works for nothing suggests he ain’t going anywhere soon!

8 I'd say the negative financial impact of him remaining is far higher than the cost of a H&S officer. Particularly if said officer could make the North Stand safe. 

28 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Yeah I’ve read that a few times

Still baffles me how a board director in any organisation that has been in place throughout such a decline over the last couple of decades has survived

Just wouldnt happen in the commercial world 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Who are you shouting at here? I presume it’s AL, OEC and Blitz?  They are ALL to blame. 

It’s been done to death now but here’s a clue....Blitz has agreed to talk, the OEC have agreed to talk, as far as I’m aware AL is the only one who hasn’t and unless he changes his mindset Its unlikely the stand will reopen. 

It’s good to talk!!!

2 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Ha!

6 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Im no fan of the Lemmies but I wasn’t that enamoured with Corney or Stott and Brierley before him

7 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Im no fan of the Lemmies but I wasn’t that enamoured with Corney or Stott and Brierley before him.

Do you not think the ALMO are in a different league to previous owners? 

13 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Do you not think the ALMO are in a different league to previous owners? 

In terms of falling out with everyone and everything in sight yes - they are Champions League material

in terms of ineptness and general crapness? Not really we’ve had shit owners for as long as I can remember

lets be clear I don’t like them - I can’t stand Mo and Barry and would quite happily see them all fired directly into the sun

The thread is season tickets and after 6 years I’m going to take up their offer of £200 - if that makes me a scab so be it, me spending it or not won’t make a difference on the ownership 

26 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

In terms of falling out with everyone and everything in sight yes - they are Champions League material

in terms of ineptness and general crapness? Not really we’ve had shit owners for as long as I can remember

lets be clear I don’t like them - I can’t stand Mo and Barry and would quite happily see them all fired directly into the sun

The thread is season tickets and after 6 years I’m going to take up their offer of £200 - if that makes me a scab so be it, me spending it or not won’t make a difference on the ownership 

I don’t think you or anyone who buys a season ticket is a scab. Strange thing to say? Without the likes of you and others buying season tickets we haven’t got a club. 

You implied we’ve always had shit owners, which suggests there all the same. But like you qualified-  there not. So buying under Corney etc isn’t the same for a lot of people as buying under AL. 

For you it doesn’t matter, and that’s fair enough. 

13 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

It’s been done to death now but here’s a clue....Blitz has agreed to talk, the OEC have agreed to talk, as far as I’m aware AL is the only one who hasn’t and unless he changes his mindset Its unlikely the stand will reopen. 

It’s good to talk!!!

I’m sure they have. I’m sure they are dead straight and fair minded. I’m

sure they aren’t trying to load everything in their favour. That exactly how Blitz has always behaved isn’t it... 

In my opinion it’s a mess of all of their making. Shenanigans on both sides. 

8 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Do you vote in elections? 

• Like 1