Season Tickets 2021/22

6 hours ago, disjointed said:

That's severe punishment, what did the kid do, murder someone? 

Just a desperate attempt to stop him supporting Utd like the rest of my partner's family. I'm hoping he will become addicted to the misery. 

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, BJBlue said:

Just a desperate attempt to stop him supporting Utd like the rest of my partner's family. I'm hoping he will become addicted to the misery. 

I left my 2 sons to their own devices, when they realised they could actually go and watch a game without having to hope they could get a ticket for a game they loved going home and away with Latics. Now they are 25 and 27 I'm not sure they appreciate being stuck with a shit team as their allegiance. 

16 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I left my 2 sons to their own devices, when they realised they could actually go and watch a game without having to hope they could get a ticket for a game they loved going home and away with Latics. Now they are 25 and 27 I'm not sure they appreciate being stuck with a shit team as their allegiance. 

My dad - who is actually my step dad took me to my first game aged 7 in 1991 -( just missed the promotion year)

its the only thing I have ever held against him - especially as he doesn’t go anymore 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2021 at 9:37 PM, mcfluff1985 said:

More than reasonable them prices. Even if not allowed in the ground next season it'll save those that buy ifollow a good bit

To be honest I wouldn’t support this shower of shite if they paid, bought a 20/21 season ticket in good faith &  got ripped off - never again 

is there only me disappointed with the season ticket fiasco, we got 3 for this season havent seen any matches live and are now being asked to pay again for next season,having been in contact with the club since october asking for a refund only to be told now we are being charged for ifollow which was free and complimentary ?

5 minutes ago, marmitejohn said:

is there only me disappointed with the season ticket fiasco, we got 3 for this season havent seen any matches live and are now being asked to pay again for next season,having been in contact with the club since october asking for a refund only to be told now we are being charged for ifollow which was free and complimentary ?

If you have a season ticket then you will not be charged for the home games and will get a £40 refund for the adult season tickets.

ive been charged for something that was free and complimentary ? if i had a restaurant and on my menu it said with every steak meal you get a free and complimentary bottle of wine then when you ask for your bill there is £50 extra for the wine would you pay it

7 minutes ago, marmitejohn said:

ive been charged for something that was free and complimentary ? if i had a restaurant and on my menu it said with every steak meal you get a free and complimentary bottle of wine then when you ask for your bill there is £50 extra for the wine would you pay it

Its never been free and complimentary- it’s a tenner a game 

unless your a ST holder in which case you’ve already paid for it and getting £40 back 

moaning about nothing 

3 minutes ago, marmitejohn said:

As a concessionary I thought that the deal offered to last years was reasonable. With the discount I think that it cost  £4 to watch a home game,

Unfortunately the fare served was shite but this is a risk that everyone takes when buying a season ticket

it was advertised as free and complimentary when purchased with a season ticket as comfirmed by the lady in the ticket office when i asked for a refund as for moaning about nothing this is my first complaint in 47 yrs as a fan so i think im allowed one

3 minutes ago, marmitejohn said:

it was advertised as free and complimentary when purchased with a season ticket as comfirmed by the lady in the ticket office when i asked for a refund as for moaning about nothing this is my first complaint in 47 yrs as a fan so i think im allowed one

Apologies but are you saying that you were advised that as there are/were no games at BP which the public were able to attend a complementary ticket would be given for next season? 

no as per nov 20th season ticket update by karl evans ifollow will be complimentary for season ticket holders, now being charged at £10 per game ,if a family of 4 have purchased tickets thats £40 per game for one viewing ,ive been asking for a refund since last year i also didnt take the refund for 5 games from the previous season to help the club but i suppose its my own fault for purchasing the tickets in the first please like somebody else said moaning about nowt

19 minutes ago, marmitejohn said:

no as per nov 20th season ticket update by karl evans ifollow will be complimentary for season ticket holders, now being charged at £10 per game ,if a family of 4 have purchased tickets thats £40 per game for one viewing ,ive been asking for a refund since last year i also didnt take the refund for 5 games from the previous season to help the club but i suppose its my own fault for purchasing the tickets in the first please like somebody else said moaning about nowt

yeah - means you get to watch on ifollow without spending a tenner 

what are you complaining about? Have you been spending a tenner every two weeks? (Away games aren’t included)if so you’ve done something wrong - you are the only ST holder complaining from what I can see 

10 minutes ago, marmitejohn said:

yes i get that im the only one dont make it right tho we will have to agree to disagree 

So jus because you have a ST it means you don't have to pay to watch the games like rest of us who haven't got a ST? I've paid for all but 2 games this season. And your saying you should get it free? You get it complimentary because you have already paid for a ST. So that money is paying for ifollow. You aint going to get it free and get a refund. Thats ridiculous 😂

finding it hard to follow the thread here but is he saying .....4 tickets but only getting a benefit  to watch ifollow on 1 'cos can't watch it 4 times in same household?

If this is the case , is not some recompense due?

6 minutes ago, pk200 said:

finding it hard to follow the thread here but is he saying .....4 tickets but only getting a benefit  to watch ifollow on 1 'cos can't watch it 4 times in same household?

If this is the case , is not some recompense due?

That's how I read it, surely if they all live in the same household the club could come to some arrangement. 

14 minutes ago, disjointed said:

That's how I read it, surely if they all live in the same household the club could come to some arrangement. 

Get it, it it is what is. U can't have one agreement for one and another for a family of four. Won't someone think of the family of four !

Archived