MATCH: vs Forest Green Rovers (A) 16/02/21

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

He's quite correct

We should be going there and stuffing this vegan pub team

They might be second in the table but as club's go, they'll never be in the same universe as Oldham.

Ah. The halcyon days of the Delta quadrant.

For this game, Harry will need to lose 2 from 7 loanees... Garrity and Grant? Possibly. 

This would be my starting eleven:

Lawlor,

Adams, Clarke, Piergianni, Borthwick-Jackson

Hilssner, McCalmont

Bahamboula,, Keillor-Dunn, Tamsedir

McAleny

The question remains as to whether Piergianni is still on the naughty step 🤔

Also - if he does come back in, will he wear the armband?

5 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

For this game, Harry will need to lose 2 from 7 loanees... Garrity and Grant? Possibly. 

Lawlor,

Hilssner, McCalmont

McAleny

Great line up and more than enough there, to give them a game 

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

Lawlor,

Hilssner, McCalmont

McAleny

Just can't see him ever droppin Garrity, unfortunatley.

Adams has surely got to be Captain now, he is a real Captain and when he opens his mouth actual words come out.

Think Barnes will be ahead of Taz.

Looks a good team that tho, five potential wingers so its possible..

My team for tonight and I know it's contentious as I'm going for two in each position is; G.K. Goram/Ogden, R.B. Wood/Irwin, L.B. Whittle/Barlow C.H's Buchan, Clements, Hurst & Linighan, R.W. McVitie/Adams, L. W. Groves/Holden, C.M. J.Sheridan, Redfearn, Duxbury & Palmer, C.F. Ritchie, Bunn, Young & Marshall. Pick your own subs bench as I've left plenty of scope.

5 minutes ago, C.O.JONES said:

My team for tonight and I know it's contentious as I'm going for two in each position is; G.K. Goram/Ogden, R.B. Wood/Irwin, L.B. Whittle/Barlow C.H's Buchan, Clements, Hurst & Linighan, R.W. McVitie/Adams, L. W. Groves/Holden, C.M. J.Sheridan, Redfearn, Duxbury & Palmer, C.F. Ritchie, Bunn, Young & Marshall. Pick your own subs bench as I've left plenty of scope.

It'd be a rugby score with any of that lot

No Jobson???? Seriously???? Buchan was crap for us because of his injuries, and he was thoroughly honest and decent about it (taking retirement). Brilliant for United, but not for us. No Paul Futcher??? Really? Barrett, Henry, Milligan, Stainrod (central striker, playing off a CF), Warhurst, Halle, Snodin or even the drug dealer Ward? Not even a mention for one of the best goal machines ever, Mickey Quinn? Or the brilliant Vic Halom (43 goals from 123 largely midfield appearances)? Duxbury was a great workhorse, but he's not in the same class as many other midfield players, not even close.

All a matter of healthy opinion and debate. All a million miles away from where we are, sadly.

16 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

No Jobson???? Seriously???? Buchan was crap for us because of his injuries, and he was thoroughly honest and decent about it (taking retirement). Brilliant for United, but not for us. No Paul Futcher??? Really? Barrett, Henry, Milligan, Stainrod (central striker, playing off a CF), Warhurst, Halle, Snodin or even the drug dealer Ward? Not even a mention for one of the best goal machines ever, Mickey Quinn? Or the brilliant Vic Halom (43 goals from 123 largely midfield appearances)? Duxbury was a great workhorse, but he's not in the same class as many other midfield players, not even close.

All a matter of healthy opinion and debate. All a million miles away from where we are, sadly.

The mere mention of some of those names, has me wishing I had a time machine, so I could go back.

Archived