MATCH: vs Forest Green Rovers (A) 16/02/21

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You keep saying this but it's not true.  He didn't play every game, he missed 3 of 37 league games.  We conceded 57 in the league in total, but 51 in the 34 games Wheater was involved in (1.5 goals pe

Post about Wheater using those statistics I just can't get on board with. Comparing 3 games to 37 isn't possible and then bending those stats to include games where Wheater played but we conceded when

I'd take the football under Kewell over Dino's everyday of the week. It hasn't been a brilliant season performance wise but it's been a million times more entertaining than last season 

Posted Images

Just now, SweeperKeeper said:

We've played much better than in the abandoned game against them, and probably just edged it so far

Can't help but wonder what might have been this season with a decent defence

Edged it? We've threatened nothing 

Lawlor is a strange one - he is no where near the worst we have had, 3 penalty saves and his general shot stopping says that

but the basics and decision making  he is woefully short - reminds me of a very downgraded Pogs 

• Like 1
  • Matt unfeatured this topic