MATCH: vs Forest Green Rovers (A) 16/02/21

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You keep saying this but it's not true.  He didn't play every game, he missed 3 of 37 league games.  We conceded 57 in the league in total, but 51 in the 34 games Wheater was involved in (1.5 goals pe

Post about Wheater using those statistics I just can't get on board with. Comparing 3 games to 37 isn't possible and then bending those stats to include games where Wheater played but we conceded when

I'd take the football under Kewell over Dino's everyday of the week. It hasn't been a brilliant season performance wise but it's been a million times more entertaining than last season 

Posted Images

The referees in this country are a disgrace. When you've got divas like Mike Dean setting a terrible example, you'll have no marks like this fat little man in the middle trying to make it all about themselves. 

• Like 1

You know the best way to get better referees? 

Play at a higher level. 

First goal was a great finish and Jombati was unlucky. Second was down to the keeper 

HT. Take away set pieces and poor defending and I think we were the better side overall. We can get something here. 

ref a disgrace, but I also don’t think we help ourselves either. 

1 minute ago, Dave_Og said:

You know the best way to get better referees? 

Play at a higher level. 

First goal was a great finish and Jombati was unlucky. Second was down to the keeper 

There's no excuse for poor refereeing at any level. In any case I wouldn't say the Premier League is well supplied with top class referees.

35 minutes ago, daniel said:

Hardly a great winning challenge was it, it was more a clumsy interception straight to their player. It’s a terrible decision to leave Clarke at home if he is fit. 

That goal was nothin to do with jombati. He won the ball. Then it was up to bahamboula and hilssner to follow the runner but they left him

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

That goal was nothin to do with jombati. He won the ball. Then it was up to bahamboula and hilssner to follow the runner but they left him

Yep 

• Matt unfeatured this topic