Trust Oldham - Meet the Manager with Harry Kewell and Jack Dearden

Most revealing snippet should be 'the middle third doesnt matter' l could already tell he thought like this with his preference for hitting teams on the break and naming 7 wingers in every starting 11.

Goes against everything l personally believe about Football, but he has got a plan and l love his honesty and seemingness to actually care so lm just goin with it and hoping for the best.

27 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Can't bring myself to listen to it. Heard these manager Q&A's too many times now - I remember being enthused by Dickov, Johnson, Kelly, Wellens, Bunn and Dino. They all say the same crap. And then they will all leave under a cloud...

It's not the best. JD doesnt even proof read the next questions during the answers and basically asks about six questions twenty odd times in various guises.

7 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

Says he’s building for the future and it will take time. But on a one year contract so we will see. I like that he wants to score more than the opposition, this will always allow you to sell players on and make you a more attractive club for players. 

Not when most of the signings are for one season and we have seven loanees we can't sell.

• Matt unfeatured this topic

Archived