MATCH: vs Tranmere Rovers (A) 20/02/21

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of the abuse Jombati's been getting on social media is vile.   He's not been playing well, but it's only football at the end of the day.   Hope he turns it round and proves hi

Another new username. Same old bollocks.

Maybe you're the racist. Only you thought it was, so that's just how your racist mind works?

Posted Images

Still maintain that he’s better than Bilboe, not a great keeper, and I’d like better next season, but not the worst i’ve ever seen. He makes some great saves, and obviously saves penalties. 

Edited by daniel
  • Like 1
Just now, daniel said:

Still maintain that he’s better than Badan. Not a great keeper, and I’d like better next season, but not the worst i’ve ever seen. He makes some great saves, and obviously saves penalties. 

Badan can play in goal? 

Lacking someone to hold the ball up. Felt tranmere slowly got into game but we look ok on break. Disappointed we haven’t managed to keep a clean sheet even in a half. Will be surprised if we do second half as well. Pitch super bobbly so not easy to pass about. Barnes hopefully come on second half and we can stretch Clarke’s legs 

4 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Tranmere have two large cloggers at the back. We should be burning them for pace.

Why isn't Bahamboula running at the their slow centre backs?

• Matt unfeatured this topic