MATCH: vs Tranmere Rovers (A) 20/02/21

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Solid point for us and would have taken before the game. Can’t expect too much but it is frustrating we make no real progress defensively every week. Again let 2 in and have given a pen away. Won’t win many doing that. 

bahamboula And jamieson deserve a mention for positives. Barnes, Blackwood were poor as was badan and jombati for me. 

Good point. Reckon we’d of won that with 11. Tranmere apart from their last home game have been flying, but looked ordinary today, as per the rest of the teams in this league. 
Jombati getting a red today could be a blessing if you think big picture. Surely performances today drop him down to our 4th centre half. Hopefully never see him in a blue shirt again. 

We haven’t half scored some worldies this season. 

Great result and well battled by the 10 jombati should never pull the shirt on again. Kewell  should hang his head in shame he should of subbed jombati after about 20 mins of the first half. Who didn’t think he was going to  be sent off  I knew he would  be and so did the rest of us.  Thank god for Dylan Bahamboula 

Enjoyed that.

Poor selection in defence, didn't work, no surprise, playing Jomabti out of position is daft.

Jameson looked decent again when he came on.

All credit to Ian Lawlor, much better, clearly trying to catch now, rather than flap.

A number of good performances today, Adams, Conor Mac, DKD, Clarke (of course), Marcel, Blackwood did well.

Player of the season confirmed, Dylan Bahamboula, give him the trophy now and a contract offer.

Clarke was shite again today imo especially their second goal, he tried to flick it over the players foot 6 yards out instead of putting his whole body through the ball. Shameful how weak this generationof footballer is. Jombati I cant even come up with anymore words. Diarra and jameson came on and showed that they want to play. Cleared the ball, threw themselves at it, they didn't think twice about goin for the ball, they jus wanted to win it. No pissin about from those two. Desire to play trumps all for me

4 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

Solid point for us and would have taken before the game. Can’t expect too much but it is frustrating we make no real progress defensively every week. Again let 2 in and have given a pen away. Won’t win many doing that. 

bahamboula And jamieson deserve a mention for positives. Barnes, Blackwood were poor as was badan and jombati for me. 

Thought DKD did well and really put in a shift after dropping deep.

Strangely HK may have found players in this game who can and can't do the business with Jamieson now a shoe in at CB.

Don't know why Tasdemir started it was like playing with 10 men in the first half as he made no impact. 

5 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

Clarke was shite again today imo especially their second goal, he tried to flick it over the players foot 6 yards out instead of putting his whole body through the ball. Shameful how weak this generationof footballer is. Jombati I cant even come up with anymore words. Diarra and jameson came on and showed that they want to play. Cleared the ball, threw themselves at it, they didn't think twice about goin for the ball, they jus wanted to win it. No pissin about from those two. Desire to play trumps all for me

Clarke was a clone of Hamer today, on that basis he will do ok.

5 minutes ago, IanMarshall's Mullet said:

A win on Tuesday needed now to keep us well away from the bottom...........

We've somehow managed to get a point, stay 9 points off play offs and gain an extra point on bottom 2 to 12 points lol. Crazy league

Just now, Littlemoor Lad said:

Won't get near the bottom, thanks to the 

5 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Thought DKD did well and really put in a shift after dropping deep.

Strangely HK may have found players in this game who can and can't do the business with Jamieson now a shoe in at CB.

Don't know why Tasdemir started it was like playing with 10 men in the first half as he made no impact. 

yeah forgot to mention dkd. He had a good game also. 

When we have a mix of decent and really poor it’s frustrating kewell wants to constantly rotate. Jameson should be nailed on to start. Borthwick Jackson also is reasonable and would be better just being steady left back than Baden will ever be 

Archived