MATCH: vs Barrow (H) 23/02/21

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Is this what we can reasonably expect? 

I think you can reasonably expect Garrity to get around the pitch and chip in with the odd goal, I don't know what we can reasonably expect from Tasmedir at this early stage.

18 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

That was truly a horror show. 😱

Only McAleny and to a lesser extent Lawlor played anywhere near decent. The rest were shocking. 

I did not enjoy that that one bit. 

Let my guard down this week, looking forward to this game, quietly confident, oh dear.

Lawlor will beat himself up over the goal, but did ok, made a few decent stops.

Conor Mac worked hard again, clearly our best goal threat, Adams continues to be a good player, with minimal support.

Credit to young Harry Vaughan, a few good touches and went at them.

The substitutions managed to weaken an already poor side.

I haven't seen enough of Tasdemir to form a sensible opinion, HK isn't integrating him in the team though, we seem to be 10 + 1, with no shape.

Troubling to see Harry Clarke struggle, seems to be off the pace, still works hard but very ragged at times.

1 minute ago, Mayfield said:

Let my guard down this week, looking forward to this game, quietly confident, oh dear.

Lawlor will beat himself up over the goal, but did ok, made a few decent stops.

Conor Mac worked hard again, clearly our best goal threat, Adams continues to be a good player, with minimal support.

Credit to young Harry Vaughan, a few good touches and went at them.

The substitutions managed to weaken an already poor side.

I haven't seen enough of Tasdemir to form a sensible opinion, HK isn't integrating him in the team though, we seem to be 10 + 1, with no shape.

Troubling to see Harry Clarke struggle, seems to be off the pace, still works hard but very ragged at times.

I've saw enough of Tasmedir in his first appearance to form the opinion..why is he here?

2 minutes ago, Roberts View said:

Agreed but the accusation was that tinkering with the team was the cause. It wasnt

Yes, we know now apart from a few decent ones any of the other squad players can be thrown into the team and look non league standard.

Unfortunately, the few decent one we have didn't perform tonight and we saw the result.

5 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Yes, we know now apart from a few decent ones any of the other squad players can be thrown into the team and look non league standard.

Unfortunately, the few decent one we have didn't perform tonight and we saw the result.

“Look non league standard? “ Isn’t that where many of them have come from? What did people expect ? 

27 minutes ago, Roberts View said:

Agreed but the accusation was that tinkering with the team was the cause. It wasnt

Well yes, I did realise that....

I think one of our main problems is player consistency and we all know that many of them just aren't good enough. Our January window wasn't great either with HK/MO being the only people who couldn't see the defence needed strengthening. Look at Bolton now after a good January getting in experience......

I still think we need at least another 4 wins and some draws to see us safe because of the points tally of the teams below us and a few more losses may rattle these inexperienced players.

Unfortunately I don't see things changing next season with this owner regardless of which division we are in.........

Just listened  to Kewells  post match response  and he said no bite no passion no nothing.Sums it up.

Any player  who puts our shirt on should play for it.

Tonight hardly any  did.Thought Dunn and Lawlor  and late on Vaughan  did ok but overall a shambles and we are soooooo very inconsistent. A gutsy performance  at the Bin Dippers followed by this slutch suns up our season 

Archived