8 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Switch Macca and DKD and you won't be far wrong.

Personally, l'd pick Jameson over Pidge. Where is CBJ? Random reappearance from him jus cos that's what HK does!!

Good point, to be honest I just forgot about CBJ and still he can be very sloppy and sometimes looks like he doesn’t want to be there. Also fage has disappeared so don’t know if he’s injured or somethings going on behind the scenes. I quite like the look of Badan, he’s quick and knows what to do. He just needs a few games more and I think he’ll shape into a great full-back for us.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a team we were appalling.   Individually Adams, McAleny, DKD, Diarra and Lawlor (disappointing for the goal but good saves in the rest of the game) were average.  Jameson improved in the

If Olly Banks is knocking people off the ball then we have a problem!

He should resign after that.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Oldham_till_i_die said:

Good point, to be honest I just forgot about CBJ and still he can be very sloppy and sometimes looks like he doesn’t want to be there. Also fage has disappeared so don’t know if he’s injured or somethings going on behind the scenes. I quite like the look of Badan, he’s quick and knows what to do. He just needs a few games more and I think he’ll shape into a great full-back for us.

yes l rate Badan too

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Oldham_till_i_die said:

This is my team based on these assumptions:

•Pidge is match fit

•Grant has 60 minutes in him as he played alright against FG

•I would drop Lawlor but nothing on the bench

McCaleny         Grant 

mcCalmont    DKD     Hilsner     Bahamboula

Badan         Pidge        Clarke     Adams(c)

Lawlor

Substitutes:

Barnes

Blackwood

tasmdemir

Whelan

Ntambwe

Jameson

Bilboe

You can’t have Tasdemir on the bench - only five loanees innit 🙄

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

Switch Macca and DKD and you won't be far wrong.

Personally, l'd pick Jameson over Pidge. Where is CBJ? Random reappearance from him jus cos that's what HK does!!

Agree about Jameson over Pidge, I'd like to see what him and Clarke could do with a run of games.

There's not been a lot of shape to our midfield in the last couple of games but for me the closest thing I could call it is a diamond, with Hilßner deep, DKD more advanced, Bahamboula on the right and McCalmont on the left (possibly to give Badan more defensive support which is needed).

Going off the last two performances I'd prefer CBJ to Badan if both are fit.  Badan looks OK going forward but a lot of goals have come from his side and he's made a few errors (see the penalty from Saturday).  CBJ is frustrating because he's only shown glimpses of what he's capable of, but still is marginally better imo.

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Jameson deserves a start based on his Tranmere performance. Which player do we think will come from out of the cold to start tonight? I'm gonna go for Fage...

Wouldn’t surprise me if he started Blackwood to be honest 😫or even diarra 😭

Pretty sure CBJ is injured, so I would imagine Badan will play again. I think Garrity is injured, so we won't see him :pray: and, going off recent team selections, it looks like Fage could well be out of the picture too, so not all bad news.

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Jameson deserves a start based on his Tranmere performance. Which player do we think will come from out of the cold to start tonight? I'm gonna go for Fage...

If Jameson starts it’s a very good chance for him to prove he’s much better Than jambuti - Although that’s easy - and hopefully a clean sheet from the lads today and that should knock some sense into hk/AL & ML

42 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Pretty sure CBJ is injured, so I would imagine Badan will play again. I think Garrity is injured, so we won't see him :pray: and, going off recent team selections, it looks like Fage could well be out of the picture too, so not all bad news.

According to the official site, Dearnley and Ntambwe are also unavailable.

32 minutes ago, League one forever said:

0-6 and it is then. 

34 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

One or two (six actually) ex Latics at Barrow:

Connor Brown

Mike Jones

Chris Taylor

Neal Eardley

Oliver Banks

Jason Taylor

😳

Just lucky only 2 of them have actually featured in the squad in recent matches ⚽

32 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

One change from Satdee 😎

Bloody hell, what's up with Kewell...is  he ill??

1 minute ago, Bristolatic said:

Probably the best starting XI we could have, but the bench is weak. Need to be at least 2 up by half time.

A weak bench will collapse but are there any other viable options?

5 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Bloody hell, what's up with Kewell...is  he ill??

A weak bench will collapse but are there any other viable options?

Not really. There's no Grant (on loan, one of the seven), Dearnley or CBJ (both injured).

Fage and Garrity don't count because they're not footballers and I don't believe we'll miss Jombati.

Edited by Bristolatic
Forgot about the 7 loan players
  • Matt unfeatured this topic