MATCH: vs Barrow (H) 23/02/21

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really really poor. Prob dragging us back into the mire at the bottom abs would imagine kewell is going to be under the cosh to keep his job now. 
unfortunately it was deserved and the section and constant lack of progress at home is worrying. No need to panic yet but pressure is starting to mount 

Just now, the_mighty_bosh said:

There's been some good performances this season and there's been some awful performances too.

That was the worst though.  Surely it can't get worse than that?

I wouldn't be so sure, I have a feeling the worse is yet to come. 

Just now, daniel said:

What a time to be alive. Deservedly losing a league game at home to fucking Barrow. Furious with that performance, simply not good enough. Not a single positive I can take from that. 

I'm sure Kewell will come up with something positive from that piss poor performance. Other teams are starting to put runs together, hopefully the buffer to the relegation zone is enough but nothing higher than a 17th place finish looks on the cards again.

1 minute ago, Careca9 said:

Really really poor. Prob dragging us back into the mire at the bottom abs would imagine kewell is going to be under the cosh to keep his job now. 
unfortunately it was deserved and the section and constant lack of progress at home is worrying. No need to panic yet but pressure is starting to mount 

I'm well past "panic".  Been at "cold, hard acceptance" for quite a while now..

We're regulalry being beaten by the shittest teams in the shittest professional league in the country...and I can't muster anything more than a shrug these days.

Just now, Handsy said:

Lost for words. Absolutely crap by kewell  i can’t work out where Bahamboula was playing tonight but it wasn’t onthe right which is his best position 

He probably couldn't work it out himself.
Diamond formation?
Bollocks more like and the players probably thought so, too.

1 minute ago, Wardie said:

I'm sure Kewell will come up with something positive from that piss poor performance. Other teams are starting to put runs together, hopefully the buffer to the relegation zone is enough but nothing higher than a 17th place finish looks on the cards again.

He’s under pressure now for me Kewell. Such a strange season, and it’s been entertaining at points of the season, but cannot take anything from that tonight, and if he says otherwise in his post match interview he can fuck right off. 

All shite apart from macaleny who I thought didnt have anyone playin for him and tried. Diarra did well. Apart from that I cant think of anythin positive. Why on earth would you take bahamboula off? Even on his bad games he's still the most likely to create something. Players abysmal and kewell got it all wrong

Archived