MATCH: vs Carlisle United (A) 27/02/21

5 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Lawlor

Adams, Jameson, Piergianni, Borthwick-Jackson

Bahamboula, Hilssner, Diarra, Keillor-Dunn, 

Grant, McAleny

Bilboe, Clarke, Blackwood, Ntambwe, Whelan, McCalmont, Vaughan

I already know that I have once again failed to get close with my starting eleven 🙄

Just now, kowenicki said:

I got 9 of the 11 😁 Easy this...

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good afternoon Gentleman and Lady, thoroughly expecting us to get walloped this afternoon but we always live in hope. Not too sure about the merits of replacing Jameson with Diarra but at least we should be better without the defensive liability that is Jombati and i do prefer CBJ to Badan.

Fingers crossed :D

Well, I have just parted with another tenner, even though I swore Tuesday was the last game this season.

I suppose its like watching a car crash you know its bad, but for some reason you just can't help but look.

Jameson is unlucky, he wasn't great on Tuesday, but not the worst, Diarra did not do enough to prevent the goal and Clark looked poor also.

Never mind though here's to another 90 minutes of my life spent watching Latics.

Given the poor efforts last time out, just hoping for a good reaction and a proper attacking performance.

Conor Mac and Dylan B still capable of slotting a few.

How good would it be to thump Carlisle and roll into the Bolton game full of confidence.

" ... and I'll tell you, honestly, I will love it if we beat them. Love it."

Just now, Emcee_Latic said:

It's a pathetic situation at the club if no one is allowed to disagree with Mo.

But we all know how he operates. I heard some time ago from an ex employee that he even went into the office to tell everyone to get on with their work because he'd heard them laughing. Is this the "not here to enjoy yourselves" syndrome?

1 minute ago, Bristolatic said:

But we all know how he operates. I heard some time ago from an ex employee that he even went into the office to tell everyone to get on with their work because he'd heard them laughing. Is this the "not here to enjoy yourselves" syndrome?

Or the jumped up fat prick syndrome.

Archived