• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Karl@billysmarts.com

Well the latest factual conspiracy theory didn’t last long did it. 🙄

Absolutely delighted with this result today after such a poor first half,Carl P must start on Tuesday for me , he is a no nonsense center half clears his lines  and very rarely looses out on a high ba

Posted Images

I dont understand all this diarra hate? Hes won nearly all his header, he's blocked shots he's cleared lines. He been caught on the ball twice, both because not a single striped shirt was moving or within 30 yards of him. And he's probably got sick of punting it because it comes straight back. Been far better than clarke who has done nothing and lost his man for the goal. Bahamboula is gettin stick too now? Same reason. Noone showing for him. We are way to deep and Carlisle look like they have 20 players on the pitch when we go forward. CBJ been solid and probably the best player

• Like 3

Trouble is, this team absolutely cannot do the basics well enough. Not helped by players asked to play positions they are not suited for. Grant is never a hold up forward in a million years, Hilssner is good on the ball, but not as a defensive midfield player. We have no natural left side ahead of the full back, McAleny is a striker, but when not on the ball offers nothing to the team and there is no-one doing his defensive work. Still, what do I know, I'm not a former Premier and international capped player!

• Like 1
Just now, Emcee_Latic said:

Was it Will Sutton from the youth team who played against Bradford? He looked a decent prospect and certainly couldn't be any worst than this current lot. Surely he's worth a 

Mo obviously calls the shots so will probably be given a free transfer.

2 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

I dont understand all this diarra hate? Hes won nearly all his header, he's blocked shots he's cleared lines. He been caught on the ball twice, both because not a single striped shirt was moving or within 30 yards of him. And he's probably got sick of punting it because it comes straight back. Been far better than clarke who has done nothing and lost his man for the goal. Bahamboula is gettin stick too now? Same reason. Noone showing for him. We are way to deep and Carlisle look like they have 20 players on the pitch when we go forward. CBJ been solid and probably the best player

Eh?

Hate?  He’s played ok, but he’s going to get sent off. 

Baha isn’t getting “stick”... just saying he’s having a bad game so far... because he is.

Carlisle are looking good all round .Some decent players.Diarra needs subing .Bam has 3 on him as soon as he gets the ball .Came into the game more in the last few minutes but cant see us winning.zThey are too big and getting out muscled. Those long throws have caused is problems and again a slooy goal to concede by poor defending. Kewell has to sort this out.

1 hour ago, Emcee_Latic said:

Been told by someone that we all know at the club that Pidge has had a fall out with Mo.

Love how half the posts are about taking this as gospel truth

Guess the fact Piergianni has been brought on already puts this to bed

7 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

Diarra is painfully slow as he showed with the booking, a walking red card.

Bahamboula half hearted as are  McAleny and Grant, but agree about Clarke he's going progressively worse.

The one that needs hauling off for me is  McCalmont who hasnt done  a tap like in the last game. 

Edited by BP1960
1 minute ago, archiecat said:

Blackwood and Grant have got to be the slowest front 2 we have ever had.

Forgotten Warren Feeney? Sorry, thought you meant slow witted.

Edited by Bristolatic
  • Matt unfeatured this topic