MATCH: vs Southend United (H) 06/03/21

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, daniel said:

It’s a shocking standard. Both teams are absolutely shite. League 2 is absolutely shite. 

And we'll probably lose..

I think that half has finally hit home to me that I'm wasting my cash and time here..

Just now, daniel said:

It’s a shocking standard. Both teams are absolutely shite. League 2 is absolutely shite. 

Current Southend are the worst side I have seen in 30 years and that includes us.

Credit to Southend though, who have managed to bring us down to their level ; which, given the margin, is not such a super achievement after all.

Not the response we were hoping to see.

They should have scored, Booby Grant should have at least hit the target.

HK has to change this with Conor Mac at some point.

Playing with width is great, we just have nowt in the middle, every wave of attack fizzles out in the final third ..

Tasdemir is involved today and isnt terrible.

We offer little attacking threat, amazing really that we have scored so many goals this season. DKD not in the game, McCalmont can only find a blue shirt if he goes backwards, the direction and weight of our passing is woeful too.

playing from the back is going to kill us, we are not good enough at it.

Apart from that...

5 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

Current Southend are the worst side I have seen in 30 years and that includes us.

Credit to Southend though, who have managed to bring us down to their level ; which, given the margin, is not such a super achievement after all.

amd they have improved as first 15 games they barely had a point. Last 15 games they have somehow got a decent number of points 

Archived