MATCH: vs Port Vale (A) 09/03/21

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, daniel said:

Theo Robinson on. Always scores past us. 

I wouldn't worry too much, the Vale reaction to Guthrie off and Robinson on is "donkey for donkey" and "what have we done to deserve watching these two in Vale shirts"

Just now, doha said:

I wouldn't worry too much, the Vale reaction to Guthrie off and Robinson on is "donkey for donkey" and "what have we done to deserve watching these two in Vale shirts"

Only two? You don't know how lucky you are.

Pidge MOTM by a country mile. Not his biggest fan and have been critical, but he’s been excellent tonight. Won everything aerially and marshalled the defence.
Not pretty to watch, and we’ve completely lost our attacking threat in recent weeks. Midfield have been none existent, and Baha is not a striker. 

4 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Anyone think maybe Curle picked the team Saturday? I was getting a season ticket. I'm not if he's setting us up like this every game

yeah funny thing was although we were dire we were entertaining. I was actually considering it having not had one for ages. Home form aside kewell’s teams were prob best to watch. Curle will be opposite and back to 1-0 wins with no one getting double figures for goals I feel

2 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Has Lawlor got an anchor in his right boot, or has he been told to kick for touch?

Not entirely sure everyone on the pitch have been playing the same sport, so it wouldn't surprise me..

Archived