Jump to content

MATCH: vs Cambridge United (H) 13/03/21


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That won't have the slightest effect on them. The sooner enough points are on board, the better, although they might have to be gained trough scraping draws. Any more wins will be an unexpected bon

It was a strange game really because 2-4 seems harsh but at the same time I don't think we deserved anything out of the game.   Walker: Obviously made the mistake for their 4th. I'm willing

Seriously calling people a retard in 2021 is not ok.   If you don't rate the manager then that's your opinion but I'm sure you could use a better description than that.

Posted Images

Bilboe has looked ok. Not punched one in his net anyway. Looks a poor move bringing the loan keeper in. That was garbage. People have been a bit on lawlors case but we forget how bad some keepers are. Cornell/brill ect. Lawlor is decent for league 2 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, archiecat said:

You concentrate on being pc and i shall watch a game of football and expect better than what is offered, in 2021 i don't think i am asking too much.

There's nothing PC about not wanting you to use slurs. Would you use the N word just as freely?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, archiecat said:

You concentrate on being pc and i shall watch a game of football and expect better than what is offered, in 2021 i don't think i am asking too much.

 

Nah mate it's called having abit respect you don't know who is reading this.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The sooner fans are allowed back the better. Then whatever's left can make it uncomfortable for Mo, Al and Barry. As a fan right now, you're just resigned to this shit cycle. You feel quite powerless when your club is under such shit ownership. Knowing full well they have complete utter disregard for the fans. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Guy Branston Pickle said:

The same Dino who had the worst win rate of all our recent managers 🤦‍♂️

 

I saw he was building a decent team, ALMo wouldn't let him due to their ego's.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Canada_latic said:

The sooner fans are allowed back the better. Then whatever's left can make it uncomfortable for Mo, Al and Barry. As a fan right now, you're just resigned to this shit cycle. You feel quite powerless when your club is under such shit ownership. Knowing full well they have complete utter disregard for the fans. 


im Clinging on to this as justification for buying my season ticket 

 

I am just behind the directors box and fully expect to be escorted out and banned within 5 games 

 

** purely through verbal and peaceful protestation 

Edited by Chaddyexile84
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chaddyexile84 said:


im Clinging on to this as justification for buying my season ticket 

 

I am just behind the directors box and fully expect to be escorted out and banned within 5 games 

 

** purely through verbal and peaceful protestation 

It will take that long?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chaddyexile84 said:


im Clinging on to this as justification for buying my season ticket 

 

I am just behind the directors box and fully expect to be escorted out and banned within 5 games 

Good on you, make it hell for them, especially the freeloading ex copper. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

 

I saw he was building a decent team, ALMo wouldn't let him due to their ego's.

Maamria simultaneously was and wasn't building a decent team because he could and wasn't allowed.

 

Schrödinger's football manager.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bristolatic said:

Would anyone be surprised if KC said, "Sod it, I can't work with this lot" and packed it in?

 

Nah, easy money innit..

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Would anyone be surprised if KC said, "Sod it, I can't work with this lot" and packed it in?

NO!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sums up the season. Total fucking joke you've got these bog average sides like Cambridge here, somehow 2nd, in this god awful league, and we just gift goals.

 

The recruitment in both windows was a disgrace. DKD can piss off in the summer for that decision alone, it gives an insight into the teams mindset when you've got people out there that want a hat-trick over getting us back into the game.

 

I hope we have a total collapse now and end up flirting with the drop so the owners and their supporters get what they deserve.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IanMarshall's Mullet said:

I'll be very surprised if KC is here next season. A brief chat with Mo about recruitment at the end of the season and he'll be off........

 

Might be next week looking at this debacle.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GKing521 said:

Sums up the season. Total fucking joke you've got these bog average sides like Cambridge here, somehow 2nd, in this god awful league, and we just gift goals.

 

The recruitment in both windows was a disgrace. DKD can piss off in the summer for that decision alone, it gives an insight into the teams mindset when you've got people out there that want a hat-trick over getting us back into the game.

 

I hope we have a total collapse now and end up flirting with the drop so the owners and their supporters get what they deserve.

Aye. There is a part of me that wants it collapse around them. 
 

Then recovery in whatever guise can start. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:


im Clinging on to this as justification for buying my season ticket 

 

I am just behind the directors box and fully expect to be escorted out and banned within 5 games 

 

** purely through verbal and peaceful protestation 

 

If Barry cared about what the fans think or had any sense of self awareness he would have resigned as a director years ago.

 

His belief is like alot of people schooled in the police force is that dissenters must be crushed!

 

Great for when you are dealing with inmates going on the riot at stangeways. Not so good when you are trying to get disgruntled football supporters to spend time and money at Boundary Park.

Edited by GlossopLatic
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Bender unfeatured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...