MATCH: vs Cambridge United (H) 13/03/21

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Andyt84 said:

I give up already.  Would have been better staying with Kewell than this.  

This is why I have been over negative recently. 

As frustrating as Kewell was, I knew as soon as the grounds opened I would have loved to go to some games with my mates. We just want to see attacking displays and some goals, we don’t expect us to be world beaters. Okay the home form was shite but he could have worked on that. 

I messaged my mates last night and said honestly we will just be sat there bored (again) by what’s on the pitch, the highlight will return to the journey and beers. 

That is why I am so pissed off, back to boring football. 

Some of the posts on here are incredible. I failed to see the logic in replacing Kewell, and replacing him with Curle didn't excite me. Until the Chuckle Brothers do one it's all academic. However, Curle has had one match - one - yet he's being written off already.

4 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Some of the posts on here are incredible. I failed to see the logic in replacing Kewell, and replacing him with Curle didn't excite me. Until the Chuckle Brothers do one it's all academic. However, Curle has had one match - one - yet he's being written off already.

Quite. 

Plus he’s here for 13 games. If it’s dire, he’ll be gone. 

35 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Could be 5-3-2 again:

Fage-Badan-Diarra-Piergianni-Adams

Ntambwe-McCalmont-Hilssner

Keillor-Dunn-McAleny

Dropping Bahamboula and hoofing it to Keillor-Dunn and McAleny?  We'll do well to get a point.

iFollow seem to think it will be a 3-4-2-1 with McAleny as the lone striker. Looks an odd formation to me as I wouldn't class McAleny as a lone front-man. But lets see what happens I suppose.

Archived