MATCH: vs Cambridge United (H) 13/03/21

10 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

Despite the obvious diarra shitshow, another problem is the tactics. When hes said 352 I thought wing backs. But we've been 3 at the back. Adams and fage clearly been told to bomb forward. Which worked for 20 mins. But then as soon as they scored the first, the whole team dropped. That tactic only works if your attacking. Fage and Adams were still trying to get up the field and be our outlets but the midfield and even dkd dropped way back. Commentary is nothin short of racism. Diarra has had a shocker, but everytime someone does something wrong theyre straight on to fage diarra and ntwambe. Where as the rest of the team he says they were trying the right thing. I think fage and ntwambe have had an ok game. Diarra shocking. Badan out of position so I. Not blaming him too much. Which leaves pierrgianni to man the whole 18 yard area alone. We need to forget this id rather win 2 nil. Only way we can defend is if the ball isn't near our defence. We need to attack

Wins the award for most stupid comment of 2021.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Change the bloody record - we have what have it’s always bloody pegs and holes

go and stick the gramophone on 

Blame it in AL Mo not me, as long as they are here nothing will change.

4 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Then why are you arsed about tactics and whether Curle is stuck in his ways (2 games in) or not 

Because what I said about is correct.

The only one with any sort of idea was Dino and they got rid of him in a fit of pique as they always do.

4 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Because what I said about is correct.

The only one with any sort of idea was Dino and they got rid of him in a fit of pique as they always do.

Though the irony of you calling anyone “stuck in their ways” is actually quite hilarious 

1 minute ago, Worcester Owl said:

What was that about most stupid comment of 2021?

The racism charge probably edges it but it's a photo finish.

That's what I thought, but I've only just stopped shaking my head in disbelief. 

Archived