BPAS PODCAST: 15th Mar '21 Episode 26: Craig Davies Interview

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Think the problem with Mike is, he promised this huge warts and all expose in a national (if putrid) paper which included our friends in Brass Bank

he didn’t deliver it or even mention it on his podcast interview if I remember?

I'm sure he mentioned it in one his podcasts. Can't remember what it was exactly, but I am pretty sure it was mentioned...

On 3/16/2021 at 7:49 PM, oafcmetty said:

Not sure they enjoyed the vitriol at Salford - we could nominate an away game for a decent protest. Dale maybe, if they drop?

Salford away and the fans forum last season really pleased me in a warped way because it showed the strength of feeling is still there with the majority of Latics fans, despite loads claiming they don't care...

11 minutes ago, Stainrod said:

I sort of get why Latics supporters would sooner pay for away games only but it’s a bit bizarre preferring to give your money to our competitors. Nowt so queer as folk.

Sort of satisfaction, knowing they will spend it far more wisely. 

The latest podcast discussing the Craig Davies interview and the sponsorship withdrawals of a couple of true Oldham fans is a proper eye opener. I hadn’t realised shirt sponsors Oldham Vending were one of them!

It looks like the screw is being well and truly turned and suspect Karl Evans must be thinking seriously about his future at the club!!

Support for the current regime is almost certainly at an all time low where even his staunchest allies are turning against him!!!

Is the shit about to hit the fan I wonder?

********ABDALLAH OUT********

11 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

The latest podcast discussing the Craig Davies interview and the sponsorship withdrawals of a couple of true Oldham fans is a proper eye opener. I hadn’t realised shirt sponsors Oldham Vending were one of them!

It looks like the screw is being well and truly turned and suspect Karl Evans must be thinking seriously about his future at the club!!

Support for the current regime is almost certainly at an all time low where even his staunchest allies are turning against him!!!

Is the shit about to hit the fan I wonder?

********ABDALLAH OUT********

Which podcast is this? 

• Matt unfeatured this topic

Archived