Steve Morgan

Seeing a fair bit online tonight that Steve Morgan the ex wolves guy is making a second offer to buy club. Anyone know anything or this just usual online rubbish? Apparently will break in sun this week. Didn’t even know he’d made a first offer tbh 

Woodrow multi millionaire scouser? Really? Not heard anything (but that's because i never hear anything and after 45 years i still have no contacts who know anything at all about the club). 

Second offer? Surely Bill and Ben would've taken anything to leave (weed has no say in the matter)?

23 hours ago, Flemboy said:

Wigan Bolton,Blackburn Blackpool and Huddersfield all had local born multi millionaires.Compare with our Fred Hall and Jack Shit

It does help

You missed Acrrington off that list, who would have thought it back in the early 90's we end up like this?

I need to clear something up , earlier I  mentioned that I believed ibby had told me that Steve Morgan was at the game tonight  but this person has told me that he's not Ibby, so I just wanted to clear that up, sorry for the confusion 

Archived