MATCH: vs Scunthorpe United (A) 16/03/21

40 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

50 minutes from KO and only seven posts on this thread. 

It will liven up if we go a goal down.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There’s a fine balance when you are winning a game in the closing stages - especially away from home - between trying to get another or protecting what you have. He chose the latter and that’s fair en

Despite saying I would never fork out another tenner this season, I'm pleased I changed my mind last night. Well, I was pleased until the last 20 minutes or so. We played some good stuff going forward

Big overreaction on here. that was an entertaining game of football. We looked much more organised and solid than previously, Clarke replacing Badan in a back three will much improve things.

Posted Images

That has to be one of the worst grounds to get out of after the game the car park is awful seems to take for every think we waited almost an hour once at least we do not have that tonight 

Just now, Littlemoor Lad said:

Thumping sound system 

Bet the neighbour's love em

Kernkraft 400 by Zombie Nation followed by Hi Ho Silver Lining and currently Clubbed To Death by Rob Dougan (the Kurayamino Variation obvs 🙄)

nice 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Kernkraft 400 by Zombie Nation followed by Hi Ho Silver Lining and currently Clubbed To Death by Rob Dougan (the Kurayamino Variation obvs 🙄)

nice 

Reminds me of the Sunderland chairman from this clip 😂

2nd game with no Bahamboula in the starting lineup. Do we think Curly doesn't like flair players, has he been injured or has his form been off? Asking who still watch the matches live.

10 minutes ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

McAleny totally anonymous 

Can remain so, as long as he takes that chance when it comes his way..

• Like 2
  • Bender unfeatured this topic