MATCH: vs Scunthorpe United (A) 16/03/21

Decent commentary on ifollow, very balanced.

Dylan Fage bright again.

Playing much better through the middle but still not linking up with Conor Mac.

Surely will see big Dylan and Bobby G in second half.

Good to see Whelan playing with some confidence.

• Like 1
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There’s a fine balance when you are winning a game in the closing stages - especially away from home - between trying to get another or protecting what you have. He chose the latter and that’s fair en

Despite saying I would never fork out another tenner this season, I'm pleased I changed my mind last night. Well, I was pleased until the last 20 minutes or so. We played some good stuff going forward

Big overreaction on here. that was an entertaining game of football. We looked much more organised and solid than previously, Clarke replacing Badan in a back three will much improve things.

Posted Images

Decent passing from McCalmont and Whelan in midfield, but look lightweight up front.

Edited by BP1960

Happy with that. Good game to watch. 2 teams playing proper passing flowing football. Jameson and Piergianni lookin good in the air and in the tackle. Badan showing hes out of position but again not his fault. Fage best player up to now. Mccalmont and whelan doing OK. Nice passing. But Mccalmont going backwards a lot making him look good. Whelan lost it couple times but always going or looking forward which id prefer to see. Cant fault any of them in all though. Id keep it the same for a bit

Thought we looked like we struck a good balance between getting forward and being solid at the back in that half. Still look shaky but it will be a work in progress. 

• Bender unfeatured this topic