MATCH: vs Scunthorpe United (A) 16/03/21

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They were all over the place for a good 15 minutes after we scored, so we should have had them more on the back foot. Handed it to them on a plate.

Can someone please explain how Diarra is regarded as a footballer?

That was different, then ended up the same, bobbins.

Much better in the midfield first half, just not good enough to defend a one goal lead.

Not introducing big Dylan in the last half hour now looks like a rank bad decision, less so if we had held on.

I still argue KC is a good appointment, but be careful what you wish for eh?

Agree with the subs/ For me. DKD is a waste of space when the opposition is on the front foot. Can't tackle and I said before he just marks space and thinks shoving with his arms is a tackle. He should have been yanked with 20 minutes to go and big Dylan put on. He can tackle better than DKD and would have held the ball longer for the team.

1 minute ago, Bristolatic said:

They were all over the place for a good 15 minutes after we scored, so we should have had them more on the back foot. Handed it to them on a plate.

Can someone please explain how Diarra is regarded as a footballer?

Ask the person who gave him another season here.

That first 11 I was happy with. Then curle has gone and well and truly fucked us there. Pierrgianni won absolutely everythin tonight. Jameson did really well. Badan wasn't great but did an OK job compared to previous games. But when your manager takes 2 CMs off and brings on 2 DCMs your basically saying come on attack and we will make a mistake eventually. Not blaming the players one bit tonight. As someone else has said, that game was cryin out for bahamboula to come on and hold it and run with it. Shocking decision from an experienced manager that. Hes cost us 2 points against someone around us

Sat back and invited them on. 2 very defensive subs compounded that. Disappointing that we didn't manage to keep the clean sheet and 3 points. A 1 nil win would have been a really positive result for Curle and would have built confidence in his approach. Although only conceding 1 is still pretty good for this team...

As predicted, it will be scraping draws to the finish line. Subs were no less than baffling to us but obvious to Curle's defensive minded tactics, which only brought on the give away. Bahamboula must bamboozled by his lack of selection but we all know his contract extension is made for cashing in.

And the circus goes on.

Archived