MATCH: vs Bradford City (A) 20/03/21

I don't think I'll be watching this one but at least Curly Keith must have seen Jambutty play as he's not even on the bench but with Bambam on the bench give him at least half an hour to make an impression.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, C.O.JONES said:

The only way Rowe won't get a bag full is if Adams stands on him all afternoon, could work, he said in hope. 

Or if Pidge crocks him in the first two minutes. Mind you, he could have already scored by then.

Just now, Wardie said:

Bam must be well and truly effed off, which is exactly what he will be doing, come the end of the season.

Good enough to be called up for international football, but not good enough to start a game in League 2. Baffling to say the least.

16 minutes ago, C.O.JONES said:

The only way Rowe won't get a bag full is if Adams stands on him all afternoon, could work, he said in hope. 

Pierrgianni will have him in his pocket. Non league most of both their careers and Pierrgianni will know how he plays and he will beat him to every header and dive in front of every shot. Sticking my neck out i no hahaha but I believe 

3 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Good enough to be called up for international football, but not good enough to start a game in League 2. Baffling to say the least.

Perhaps he's already been sold? Wouldn't put it past AL to have a pre-arranged deal.

3 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

Pierrgianni will have him in his pocket. Non league most of both their careers and Pierrgianni will know how he plays and he will beat him to every header and dive in front of every shot. Sticking my neck out i no hahaha but I believe 

Surely we wont allow him a free shot at goal?

My bet is we will.

I look at Keith Curle's experience as player and manager, plus some degree of success at this level in management.

Clearly he has a preferred formation and playing style.

My simple understanding of team selection is pick your best players, develop a formation that works.

The working assumption here is Dylan is fit enough to play and isnt somehow being protected for international duty.

If Dylan Bahamboula doesnt play for at least 30 minutes today (probably comes on at 60 minutes chasing a 3 nil deficit ... ) then I really will question the sense in persisting with KC.

Archived