MATCH: vs Bradford City (A) 20/03/21

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Bradford commentary complaining about Roy’s phone ringing!  😂😂😂

what a shambles our lot are. 

The problem is not with us. It's iFollow again. It's them that's crap. You could hear it trying to connect.

Just now, bigfatjoe1 said:

did someone just say fucking hell...this is so funny. They came on and have gone back off.

Is the Bradford commentary better than it was last time? It was terrible.

I started with it, but as soon as I remembered how crap Chris Kiwomya was I switched back over.

1 minute ago, Bristolatic said:

The problem is not with us. It's iFollow again. It's them that's crap. You could hear it trying to connect.

So they say... amazing how much bad luck they have.  Away commentary is always fine. 

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

So they say... amazing how much bad luck they have.  Away commentary is always fine. 

1 minute ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

But why is it working perfectly for the Bradford team sat right next to them?

Because they are one of many clubs that use local radio instead of iFollow.

1 minute ago, Bristolatic said:

Because they are one of many clubs that use local radio instead of iFollow.

Not every club does. I’ve always managed to get away commentary when those two ‘cant connect’.  Half the time they are on and don’t even realise it. 

2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

These Bradford lads are a bit biased and excitable.  Rowe smacks one, just a blast, nothing special... and they are having kittens. 

I’d switch back over. Our commentary is poor, but I listened in the cup game to their commentary on the red button and it was horrific. Worse than ours.

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

Not every club does. I’ve always managed to get away commentary when those two ‘cant connect’.  Half the time they are on and don’t even realise it. 

I said many, not every. There is, or should be, a lighting system on the console that tells them if they're connected. Anyway, on with the game.

Just now, daniel said:

I’d switch back over. Our commentary is poor, but I listened in the cup game to their commentary on the red button and it was horrific. Worse than ours.

I have. Those two are worse than ours. 

Archived