Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That was a really good performance all around, except for the quality of shooting.  Probably the reverse of a lot of performances this season.   That back 3 looked really good, Clarke and Ja

Good enough to be called up for international football, but not good enough to start a game in League 2. Baffling to say the least.

Didn't see yesterday's game so cannot comment on that one, saw the Por Vale (shite) and Scunthorpe (much better) ones though.    The home form has been totally dross all season and 4 wins fr

Posted Images

did someone just say fucking hell...this is so funny. They came on and have gone back off.

 

Is the Bradford commentary better than it was last time? It was terrible.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Bradford commentary complaining about Roy’s phone ringing!  😂😂😂

 

what a shambles our lot are. 

The problem is not with us. It's iFollow again. It's them that's crap. You could hear it trying to connect.

Edited by Bristolatic
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

Bradford commentary complaining about Roy’s phone ringing!  😂😂😂

 

what a shambles our lot are. 

Every bloody game! Surely Mike Leyland can teach him how to put it on Silent mode, it's ridiculous 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bigfatjoe1 said:

did someone just say fucking hell...this is so funny. They came on and have gone back off.

 

Is the Bradford commentary better than it was last time? It was terrible.

I started with it, but as soon as I remembered how crap Chris Kiwomya was I switched back over.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bristolatic said:

The problem is not with us. It's iFollow again. It's them that's crap. You could hear it trying to connect.


So they say... amazing how much bad luck they have.  Away commentary is always fine. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

The problem is not with us. It's iFollow again. It's them that's crap.


But why is it working perfectly for the Bradford team sat right next to them?

Edited by Chaddyexile84
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kowenicki said:


So they say... amazing how much bad luck they have.  Away commentary is always fine. 

Exactly! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, daniel said:

I started with it, but as soon as I remembered how crap Chris Kiwomya was I switched back over.

He is bad. The commentary for the cup game was incredibly poor.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kowenicki said:


So they say... amazing how much bad luck they have.  Away commentary is always fine. 

 

1 minute ago, Chaddyexile84 said:


But why is it working perfectly for the Bradford team sat right next to them?

Because they are one of many clubs that use local radio instead of iFollow.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bristolatic said:

 

Because they are one of many clubs that use local radio instead of iFollow.


Not every club does. I’ve always managed to get away commentary when those two ‘cant connect’.  Half the time they are on and don’t even realise it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

These Bradford lads are a bit biased and excitable.  Rowe smacks one, just a blast, nothing special... and they are having kittens. 

I’d switch back over. Our commentary is poor, but I listened in the cup game to their commentary on the red button and it was horrific. Worse than ours.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kowenicki said:


Not every club does. I’ve always managed to get away commentary when those two ‘cant connect’.  Half the time they are on and don’t even realise it. 

I said many, not every. There is, or should be, a lighting system on the console that tells them if they're connected. Anyway, on with the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, daniel said:

I’d switch back over. Our commentary is poor, but I listened in the cup game to their commentary on the red button and it was horrific. Worse than ours.


I have. Those two are worse than ours. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Bender unfeatured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...