• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Curle isn't given the job for next season then it's pointless bringing in him. There's no point in him sorting out the defence, setting us up in a set style, then off he goes for someone else to co

I think the best way to judge that is on an individual level and on a team level.   Individually there were a few very good performances (Walker, Jameson, McCalmont and, best of the lot, Pie

Have to give KC credit, to get this shower of shite to actually win a home game, well done sir. 

1 minute ago, C.O.JONES said:

This is like watching a steel ball in an arcade machine

Yeah, but Exeter's kits nice, they've got one player called Caprice and another one called "market" in Spanish which is pretty funny...

Well worth the tenner...

Hilsner and badan poor. Dkd poor. Pierrgianni and whelan again looking the best. Pierrgianni has been immense since he came back in. Jameson playing well. Apart from first 10 mins I think we have been comfortable. Some nice passing. Some awful passing. And going forward the front 3 lose it every time. But I've not been worried about conceding. Id get luamba on for hilsner and drop dkd back. Front three doin nothin so might as well get a big lad on. Biggest disappointment for me tho is apart from Pierrgianni whelan and jameson, the players seem scared to foul. Keep shittin out of 50 50s

• Bender unfeatured this topic