BPAS PODCAST: 22nd Mar '21 Episode 27: Heaven 17th

1 minute ago, deyres42 said:

No, genuine. Is the club on the brink of going out of business? Doesn't seem like it. Have we fallen from a great height quickly? Not really. Are we playing outside of the town or are the owners threatening such a move? No. So essentially you are protesting against being a bit shit and a bit tinpot.

Im not protesting about anything (yet) but we have been a bit shit and tin pot for at least 27 of my 37 years so I assure you it wouldn’t be that 

22 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

No, genuine. Is the club on the brink of going out of business? Doesn't seem like it. Have we fallen from a great height quickly? Not really. Are we playing outside of the town or are the owners threatening such a move? No. So essentially you are protesting against being a bit shit and a bit tinpot.

The club is behind on the rent, 

From such a low position it is hard to fall from a great height. 

I will give you the ground geography. 

The North stand issue is still unresolved. 

We have just flirted another coach. 

The director of football knows fuck all about football. 

Barry fucking Owen has still got his fat face in the picture. 

Complain, dead right. 

7 minutes ago, disjointed said:

The club is behind on the rent, 

From such a low position it is hard to fall from a great height. 

I will give you the ground geography. 

The North stand issue is still unresolved. 

We have just flirted another coach. 

The director of football knows fuck all about football. 

Barry fucking Owen has still got his fat face in the picture. 

Complain, dead right. 

The thought of ALMO flirting. . crikey. 

18 hours ago, deyres42 said:

This is worthy of BCD/Sheep Head/whatever he was called.

How dare we protest, ungrateful proles that we are. For heaven's sake let's be grateful that we are a shit team in a shit position in a shit league. Ambition, I fart in your face. What the hell is wrong with mediocrity, that's what I want to know.

3 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

This is worthy of BCD/Sheep Head/whatever he was called.

How dare we protest, ungrateful proles that we are. For heaven's sake let's be grateful that we are a shit team in a shit position in a shit league. Ambition, I fart in your face. What the hell is wrong with mediocrity, that's what I want to know.

Well if I'm an outside supporter looking in I'd be asking what exactly are you moaning about. If being shit is the only criteria then half the FL should be at it.

• Matt unfeatured this topic
On 3/26/2021 at 1:44 PM, deyres42 said:

Well if I'm an outside supporter looking in I'd be asking what exactly are you moaning about. If being shit is the only criteria then half the FL should be at it.

Being shot is one thing.  Running the club in a way that being shit is inevitable is another.

Archived