Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 4/3/2021 at 11:42 PM, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Is that your cryptic way of suggesting that your man Baz will be on the phone to Abdallah trying to make life difficult for Karl? We all know that Barry will be back if/once KE leaves...

Dave? @Frankies6...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This - and it’s the same with Barry Owen    Hes already at it on Twitter “fans don’t understand the constraints on directors”   fuck off you bell end you’ve been at it for years an

anyone buying a season ticket for 20/21 must have known the chances of seeing games at the ground was minimal - personally I don’t see a need for refunds at all 

it matters as he is the CEO - sorry it has no relevance to you - you don’t need to click 

On 4/3/2021 at 11:11 AM, PeteG said:

Might not be his decision to pack in nor may it be a club decision to get rid but he might still go

Very strange that an outside influence  (like a court case for example) might get someone sacked and the club would stick by said person without suspending them until the situation was concluded. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2021 at 11:42 PM, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Is that your cryptic way of suggesting that your man Baz will be on the phone to Abdallah trying to make life difficult for Karl? We all know that Barry will be back if/once KE leaves...

What I've stated Is that Karl is employed by Al and Mo and they have the final decision on who stays and who goes

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2021 at 11:42 PM, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Is that your cryptic way of suggesting that your man Baz will be on the phone to Abdallah trying to make life difficult for Karl? We all know that Barry will be back if/once KE leaves...

Your normally more ITK than most but i've heard that the FA have launched an investigation into the conduct of our CEO which i believe is related to the sponsors pulling out recently. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I only listened recently to his appearance on the podcast.  Unimpressed.  Seemed incredulous about the lack of 'likes' he got on Twitter.  Really?  Who cares?

Edited by Dave_Og
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I only listened recently to his appearance on the podcast.  Unimpressed.  Seemed incredulous about the lack of 'likes' he got on Twitter.  Really?  Who cares?

Seems to be more interested in being popular on social media sites rather than actually doing a good job. As you say, who cares about bullshit internet 'likes', it's pathetic.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Barry Bosnian said:

Seems to be more interested in being popular on social media sites rather than actually doing a good job. As you say, who cares about bullshit internet 'likes', it's pathetic.

Yep.  came across as very aggressive. I don't get someone saying that the football side is none of his business but then giving his strong opinion that we had a top ten squad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Yep.  came across as very aggressive. I don't get someone saying that the football side is none of his business but then giving his strong opinion that we had a top ten squad.

Obviously threw Kewell under the bus with that statement. Hes reduced ST prices to unsustainable levels, driven sponsors away, failed to make any progress on the North Stand in fact lied about the progress to 2 separate fans groups, can anyone tell me anything positive hes done?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I see on twitter that the sponsors have confirmed that the FA are carrying out an investigation. Must be fairly serious if the FA have stepped in and its not been dealt with internally unless of course the sponsors have no confidence in the club dealing with it properly 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2021 at 3:37 PM, Dave_Og said:

Yep.  came across as very aggressive. I don't get someone saying that the football side is none of his business but then giving his strong opinion that we had a top ten squad.


Yeah. He’s a bit of a maverick snd a bit cocky. Correct in this instance though imo. Kewell couldn’t organise a games of musical chairs. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2021 at 3:12 PM, PeteG said:

Your normally more ITK than most but i've heard that the FA have launched an investigation into the conduct of our CEO which i believe is related to the sponsors pulling out recently. 

Gladders, I'm not as ITK as you when it comes to your mates Barry and Halliwell...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

From the meeting a lot of questions remain unanswered."

 

I'll rephrase that - From the meeting none of the questions were answered. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

 

Learned nothing new because he said nothing new. Totally underwhelmed by this interview. 

You beat me to it Big Dog. Certainly is alarming that basic questions can’t be answered. For me it shows how little progression is actually being made and pushes people even more to the belief of what apart from new owners could possibly change the clubs fortunes. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait, so Karl has been to busy to come up with a strategy / vision for the club? Why? What has he been sidetracked with ?

 

Based from that interview alone sounds like he’s being doing fuck all recently ? Has any progress been made since the last interview ? Get off Twitter and do

your job. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:
Learned nothing new because he said nothing new. Totally underwhelmed by this interview. 

Totally underwhelmed with the whole club, to be honest.

Link to post
Share on other sites

When you digest the conversations there is a stand out confirmation

 

Karl is not the CEO simply the Managing Director. He doesnt make major decisions, he doesnt manage the overall operations and resources and clearly doesnt set strategy for the club

 

in short, he’s been brought in to take the flack for the Lemsagams, being blunt, their mug to be shot at 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

 

Learned nothing new because he said nothing new. Totally underwhelmed by this interview. 

 

Can someone from PTB confirm did at any point during the meeting did Karl Evans pants catch on fire?

 

The guy is a muppet.

Edited by GlossopLatic
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Karl also advised that the club are partaking in the social media silence this weekend in support of the campaign around the online abuse of players and people associated with the game.

 

No change there then!!

 

As you were seems to be the message!! 


What a shambles!
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Karl also advised that the club are partaking in the social media silence this weekend in support of the campaign around the online abuse of players and people associated with the game.

 

No change there then!!

 

As you were seems to be the message!! 


What a shambles!
 

 

With due respect their is a serious aspect to that particular stance.

 

But the rest just left more questions than answers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, adamoafc said:

You beat me to it Big Dog. Certainly is alarming that basic questions can’t be answered. For me it shows how little progression is actually being made and pushes people even more to the belief of what apart from new owners could possibly change the clubs fortunes. 

Isn't it your job to push hard for the answers....?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Isn't it your job to push hard for the answers....?

If they refuse to provide an answer or simply cant answer what do you do? If you cut the interview short, there will be people asking why the other questions weren’t asked. In the interview is our reaction to the lack of clarity or answers along with the after thoughts. They lack of answers should be all you need to know about the progress currently made. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

If they refuse to provide an answer or simply cant answer what do you do? If you cut the interview short, there will be people asking why the other questions weren’t asked. In the interview is our reaction to the lack of clarity or answers along with the after thoughts. They lack of answers should be all you need to know about the progress currently made. 

Thought you'd styled yourselves as the guys who won't take no for a answer? If he's not prepared to answer questions that don't suit then everybody is just wasting their time.

 

Can't help thinking the Trust would have been hammered if they sent a similar update out.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...