Karl Evans Departure Watch

2 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

Indeed at the end of the day he's just the messenger while Abdullah and Mo sit in their ivory tower. Although he must have known that this is what he signed up for.

Some people are happy to work under these conditions, it wouldn't be for those with a rebellious nature. 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Some people are happy to work under these conditions, it wouldn't be for those with a rebellious nature. 

It wouldn't be for anyone who wanted an enjoyable life either it would give most a headache taking a barrage of flack for other peoples incompetence and thats all hes doing (granted hes probably not doing himself any favours with twitter rants).

I know all jobs come with their stresses and problems but some are more hassle than they are worth.

8 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

It wouldn't be for anyone who wanted an enjoyable life either it would give most a headache taking a barrage of flack for other peoples incompetence and thats all hes doing (granted hes probably not doing himself any favours with twitter rants).

I know all jobs come with their stresses and problems but some are more hassle than they are worth.

Looking at it from my outlook on what a job should be, I would tell them to fuck off. 

Interestingly 3 of the senior members of matchday ground staff have all decided at the same time not to continue next season.  So it would seem the club is still not looking after people well and are prepared to loose a huge chunk of experience.

This is happening on Evan’s watch!

On 4/29/2021 at 1:50 PM, Emcee_Latic said:

Totally agree with you on the North Stand. I just wish someone would tell us what is the real problem is to stop it opening.

abdallah doesent own it and cant milk it for every penny so hes doing his best to stop anybody else doing it simples realy 

6 hours ago, Pidge said:

Interestingly 3 of the senior members of matchday ground staff have all decided at the same time not to continue next season.  So it would seem the club is still not looking after people well and are prepared to loose a huge chunk of experience.

Just as the pitch is the best its ever been!

7 hours ago, Pidge said:

Whose leaving now?

14 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

He pays rent for the whole ground stands and land - plain enough for you? 

You'd fit in well with ALMO with your arrogance.

You can prove of course he's actually paid all the rent owed to back up your statement?

4 hours ago, BP1960 said:

You'd fit in well with ALMO with your arrogance.

You can prove of course he's actually paid all the rent owed to back up your statement?

I’ll ignore the personal jibe... 

he doesn’t own a single brick of the ground - whether he’s paid the rent or not Christ knows 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived