Jump to content

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Their will come a time in the future though when It will change for the better not sure when it will be but it will. We will have that season filled with fantastic days at home and away which even ends in a promotion.


“Landlord - I’ll have a pint of what he’s drinking...”

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh Latics have been well ahead of the curve on that front.

Ultimately two mistakes cost us the game today. However we should not lose sight of the fact that we only had a single out and out striker available in McAleny. And for much of the game he cut a lonel

The only reason we are playing a false 9 is because we don't have a real one. 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:


“Landlord - I’ll have a pint of what he’s drinking...”

 

Mental as it seems other clubs have been in just as dire situations as us right now and its turned round for them. Granted it's going to require a revolution of some description to get their but will happen.

Edited by GlossopLatic
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

 

Mental as it seems other clubs have been in just as dire situations as us right now and its turned round for them. Granted it's going to require a revolution of some description to get their but will happen.

 

After 27 years of heading only one way you stop believing that's the case..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Meanwhile back on topic...

 

Last season I was at the Leyton Orient game with a good mate who is an ‘O’s’ fan. He has been a ‘propah’ fan for years and is a taxi driver by trade but somehow managed to get us lost driving to a ground he had been to hundreds of times before... leaving only time for a single pint at the Birkbeck....

 

Decent game ended up Desmond so all happy on the way home.

 

Would probably settle for a similar outcome today 😎

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Meanwhile back on topic...

 

Last season I was at the Leyton Orient game with a good mate who is an ‘O’s’ fan. He has been a ‘propah’ fan for years and is a taxi driver by trade but somehow managed to get us lost driving to a ground he had been to hundreds of times before... leaving only time for a single pint at the Birkbeck....

 

Decent game ended up Desmond so all happy on the way home.

 

Would probably settle for a similar outcome today 😎

I'd settle for going to the pub...

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I always prefer this option, just give the game a miss. 

The game used to be a way of filling time between the pubs closing an opening again....

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

 

Apart from Bamboozler missing its probably the best we can put out, bench is a bit thin though, still I might have to have two penneth, if I do it'll be my first away game since Wembley!

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, C.O.JONES said:

Apart from Bamboozler missing its probably the best we can put out, bench is a bit thin though, still I might have to have two penneth, if I do it'll be my first away game since Wembley!

The bench means we can't really afford a single injury and that's a worry here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

The bench means we can't really afford a single injury and that's a worry here.

Fortunately we don't have too many light weights on the field, unless Macaleny or Badan go off with a twisted sock!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Matt unfeatured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...