MATCH: vs Leyton Orient (A) 27/03/21

40 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Their will come a time in the future though when It will change for the better not sure when it will be but it will. We will have that season filled with fantastic days at home and away which even ends in a promotion.

“Landlord - I’ll have a pint of what he’s drinking...”

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

“Landlord - I’ll have a pint of what he’s drinking...”

Mental as it seems other clubs have been in just as dire situations as us right now and its turned round for them. Granted it's going to require a revolution of some description to get their but will happen.

12 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Mental as it seems other clubs have been in just as dire situations as us right now and its turned round for them. Granted it's going to require a revolution of some description to get their but will happen.

After 27 years of heading only one way you stop believing that's the case..

Meanwhile back on topic...

Last season I was at the Leyton Orient game with a good mate who is an ‘O’s’ fan. He has been a ‘propah’ fan for years and is a taxi driver by trade but somehow managed to get us lost driving to a ground he had been to hundreds of times before... leaving only time for a single pint at the Birkbeck....

Decent game ended up Desmond so all happy on the way home.

Would probably settle for a similar outcome today 😎

42 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Meanwhile back on topic...

Last season I was at the Leyton Orient game with a good mate who is an ‘O’s’ fan. He has been a ‘propah’ fan for years and is a taxi driver by trade but somehow managed to get us lost driving to a ground he had been to hundreds of times before... leaving only time for a single pint at the Birkbeck....

Decent game ended up Desmond so all happy on the way home.

Would probably settle for a similar outcome today 😎

I'd settle for going to the pub...

11 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Apart from Bamboozler missing its probably the best we can put out, bench is a bit thin though, still I might have to have two penneth, if I do it'll be my first away game since Wembley!

13 minutes ago, C.O.JONES said:

Apart from Bamboozler missing its probably the best we can put out, bench is a bit thin though, still I might have to have two penneth, if I do it'll be my first away game since Wembley!

The bench means we can't really afford a single injury and that's a worry here.

6 minutes ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

The bench means we can't really afford a single injury and that's a worry here.

Fortunately we don't have too many light weights on the field, unless Macaleny or Badan go off with a twisted sock!

Archived